Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

August 1 may be too late on the over/under
Quote | Reply
http://www.msn.com/...r-BBCaVP7?li=BBnbcA1

http://www.msn.com/...r-BBCc5lj?li=BBnb7Kz

So Comey will testify, Coats will testify, the NY AG is closing in, Sessions offered to resign, ... That is just today. Wonder what new fun tomorrow will bring.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: August 1 may be too late on the over/under [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/trump-foundation-funneled-dollar100k-in-donations-into-revenue-for-trump-organization-report/ar-BBCaVP7?li=BBnbcA1

http://www.msn.com/...r-BBCc5lj?li=BBnb7Kz

So Comey will testify, Coats will testify, the NY AG is closing in, Sessions offered to resign, ... That is just today. Wonder what new fun tomorrow will bring.

Comey will be very interesting for sure. Get your popcorn ready. Not sure how much anything he says will affect the Trump's base however. Trump could be a serial baby killer and they'd still give him a pass.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Duffy [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Over under for what?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So Comey will testify, Coats will testify, the NY AG is closing in, Sessions offered to resign, ...

Of all the things that Trump has done, you are upset about Comey, Coats, the NY AG and Sessions?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I wish he'd just resign. It's not worth it for him or the country. Step aside and move along.
Quote Reply
Re: August 1 may be too late on the over/under [JD21] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JD21 wrote:
I wish he'd just resign. It's not worth it for him or the country. Step aside and move along.
^ this. And then watch all the liberal's heads explode when a "more real conservative" is in the White House.

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply
Re: August 1 may be too late on the over/under [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:
So Comey will testify, Coats will testify, the NY AG is closing in, Sessions offered to resign, ...

Of all the things that Trump has done, you are upset about Comey, Coats, the NY AG and Sessions?

Upset? No. Coats and Comey will start closing the loop for the obstruction accusation. The charity stuff ups the pressure on the family and even though Don has shown great grace under pressure it is sure to bring some great comedy.

And I find Sessions interesting. There are huge numbers of vacancies that have never been filled and the list of positions either already turned over or talked about turning over seems extremely high 4.5 months in.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: August 1 may be too late on the over/under [justgeorge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
justgeorge wrote:
^ this. And then watch all the liberal's heads explode when a "more real conservative" is in the White House.

I think 'splodey heads requires some element of surprise? Fortunately the line of succession keeps us relatively free from surprise. Pence. Or Ryan if the whole ticket walks. Yeah, Pence is a social conservative and Ryan is fiscal conservative. We get it - not gonna be feelin' the Bern. But we got your back on this one If you can gently talk the dude down, and back into reality TV, we'll pat you on the back and let you claim victory by getting a "more real conservative" in the White House. You win. Let's do this thing.
Quote Reply
Re: August 1 may be too late on the over/under [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
justgeorge wrote:

I think 'splodey heads requires some element of surprise? Fortunately the line of succession keeps us relatively free from surprise. Pence. Or Ryan if the whole ticket walks. Yeah, Pence is a social conservative and Ryan is fiscal conservative. We get it - not gonna be feelin' the Bern. But we got your back on this one If you can gently talk the dude down, and back into reality TV, we'll pat you on the back and let you claim victory by getting a "more real conservative" in the White House. You win. Let's do this thing.

Donald Trump is the sole reason Hillary Clinton is not the POTUS.

I give him a pretty long leash on that, alone.
Quote Reply
Re: August 1 may be too late on the over/under [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not sure how much anything he says will affect the Trump's base however.

Don't base your opinion on the LR. Trump's performance numbers are not going up. And I doubt they are going up in the LR either.
Quote Reply
Re: August 1 may be too late on the over/under [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
Quote:
Sessions offered to resign...

That would be a good thing. Sessions is an idiot.

That hard on he has for weed has you uptight huh?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think I can see one of those balls (but just one so far) slowly slipping out of your mouth. Better push it back in.
Quote Reply
Re: August 1 may be too late on the over/under [mr. mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Off topic: i always figured ball washing was done with a face towel. Kind of like when you dry a bowling ball.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
mr. mike wrote:
I think I can see one of those balls (but just one so far) slowly slipping out of your mouth. Better push it back in.

Her body double is looking spry.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
windywave wrote:
Duffy wrote:
mr. mike wrote:

Her body double is looking spry.

JSA is under the table chowing down on that coochie.

What about the snuke?
Quote Reply
Re: August 1 may be too late on the over/under [JD21] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JD21 wrote:

I don't think Pence is a better choice to run the country. Although the GOP would be much happier with him at the helm.

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Re: August 1 may be too late on the over/under [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jkca1 wrote:
JD21 wrote:

I don't think Pence is a better choice to run the country. Although the GOP would be much happier with him at the helm.

I disagree with Pence on almost every issue there is. And I'd take him in a heartbeat over Trump.

Because the dude is sane, somewhat consistent, and can speak articulate English. And can go complete days without contradicting his own staff.
Quote Reply