Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: I Just Ate My First Ever Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich, or "I have seen the light" [eb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
eb wrote:
travelmama wrote:
Old Hickory wrote:
Yea. I stopped reading at wheat bread. W.T. F?

I am with you in this. This type of sandwich is best on cheap white bread, natural peanut butter and an entire banana thinly sliced. All of that other nonsense (bacon, chocolate chips, honey and frying) is absolutely wrong. Keep a good thing good and don't fuck it up.

I beg your pardon. The honey is NOT nonsense. You can skip the banana, but DO NOT skip the honey. I learned this in 3rd grade and have never experienced anything that would denigrate that epiphany..
Honey and peanut butter sandwich is a different breed.

Quote | Reply
PB & honey is a real thing. Never considered it with banana though. Nutella? WTF puts that on bread? Lick it straight off the spoon!
Quote Reply
Re: I Just Ate My First Ever Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich, or "I have seen the light" [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
racin_rusty wrote:
PB & honey is a real thing. Never considered it with banana though. Nutella? WTF puts that on bread? Lick it straight off the spoon!
Again, peanut butter and honey sandwiches are a different breed. Combining banana with honey is gross (too sweet). Peanut butter and banana (only) sandwiches are in a class of there own and should never be accompanied by any other nonsense. Nutella is absolutely disgusting!!!!

Quote | Reply
Nutella's health claims were also shown to be bullshit, but why mess with an enabling moment?
Quote Reply
Re: I Just Ate My First Ever Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich, or "I have seen the light" [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Grilled PB sandwiches are the shiz. I was a regular consumer of PB and banana sandwiches on the highschool XC ski team, people looked at me liked I had issues.

Damn I want a grilled PB and 'naner sammy so bad now.

Pactimo brand ambassador, ask me about promo codes
Quote Reply
Re: I Just Ate My First Ever Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich, or "I have seen the light" [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Area Man Explains Sandwich Architecture to Philistines

SAN DIEGO (AP) - Area man Crank was forced today to explain proper sandwich architecture to the strange denizens of the Lavender Room, a popular online hangout for those with too little else to do. "All I did was announce my discovery of one of the greatest pleasures in life, and I got slammed from all sides," Crank said in pink font. "When making that sandwich, I used the ingredients that were available to me and that included only 2/3 of a banana because I was going to eat it in while driving and I didn't want the overloaded sandwich contents to squish out onto my clean shirt." Local denizen Duffy, when reviewing Crank's sandwich architecture, scratched his stubbly, suntanned chin and stated, "I still don't get the guy. What's a clean shirt?" Other witnesses to Crank's online drubbing reported that abominations such as marshmallow and mayonnaise were suggested, as was the inexplicable method of applying honey to the bread beforehand. As of press time, Crank was considering the design of his next sandwich, and according to reports he was even considering using the heel slice of a whole wheat loaf when constructing his next masterpiece.

War is god
Quote Reply
Re: I Just Ate My First Ever Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich, or "I have seen the light" [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
racin_rusty wrote:
Nutella's health claims were also shown to be bullshit, but why mess with an enabling moment?

Nutella is like something you'd find in a knotted plastic bag at the bottom of a trash can you forgot in the garage for a couple of years.
Quote Reply
Re: I Just Ate My First Ever Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich, or "I have seen the light" [travelmama] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
travelmama wrote:
Honey and peanut butter sandwich is a different breed.

All right then, we're finding common ground. You had me a bit worried.
Quote Reply
Re: I Just Ate My First Ever Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich, or "I have seen the light" [Crank] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Crank wrote:
Area Man Explains Sandwich Architecture to Philistines

POTD quality

Thanks

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: I Just Ate My First Ever Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich, or "I have seen the light" [Crank] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Have I mentioned that I used to have a mountaineering partner who enjoyed peanut butter and sardine sandwiches on winter trips?

Just another suggestion ...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Only a dumbass would have ever thought that Nutella is healthy anyway. All one has to do is look at the ingredient list. But it's still freaking delicious, although this may be heresy to say in the Nutella community, but I actually think Nusco is a little better.

racin_rusty wrote:
Quote Reply
Re: I Just Ate My First Ever Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich, or "I have seen the light" [MTBSully] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PB & banana is awesome. A guy I used to know from a running group I participated with consistently spoke of his love for peanut butter and cheddar sandwiches as his go-to for the morning of our long runs. I could never bring myself to try that, and I've eaten some weird shit in my day.

MTBSully wrote:
Grilled PB sandwiches are the shiz. I was a regular consumer of PB and banana sandwiches on the highschool XC ski team, people looked at me liked I had issues.

Damn I want a grilled PB and 'naner sammy so bad now.
Quote Reply

Prev Next