Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Sounds like the worst movie ever... [H-] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am not arguing, I am merely correcting him, I am right, he is wrong. No need for me to argue. Just trying to help the Northerner out.

I don't have Hasslehoff pics to post. He is popular in Canada and Germany, maybe C-guy has some?????

I have some Bieber pics though....
Quote Reply
Re: Sounds like the worst movie ever... [dvfmfidc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Booby, not Bieber.
Quote Reply
Re: Sounds like the worst movie ever... [dvfmfidc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dvfmfidc wrote:
I am not arguing, I am merely correcting him, I am right, he is wrong. No need for me to argue. Just trying to help the Northerner out.

I don't have Hasslehoff pics to post. He is popular in Canada and Germany, maybe C-guy has some?????

I have some Bieber pics though....

Ok, and you are just correcting me too. Nevertheless, you knowingly threw chum into the bay, with the predictable result that our northern friend would be attracted and the thread would be derailed. Post a pic, or be quiet.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
First off, Duffy is the only one allowed to post pics.

Second, old Baywatch or new Baywatch?

Best I can do is post a link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZ5tqzw841s
Quote Reply
Re: Sounds like the worst movie ever... [wimsey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wimsey wrote:
RandMart wrote:
Crank wrote:
As to the retro movement, I saw a mention that Mark Wahlberg will star in a remake of the Six Million Dollar Man (except, due to inflation I suppose, the movie will be titled "The Six Billion Dollar Man"). So far as I know, it's scheduled for a 2017 holidays release.

Let's look at some 70s/80s TV show movies, and see if any are missing?

Wild Wild West
Lost in Space
SWAT
Dragnet
The Brady Bunch & A Very Brady Sequel
Odd Couple
[on TV w/Chandler Bing]
21 Jump Street & 22 Jump Street
Dark Shadows
Miami Vice
The A-Team
CHIPS
Baywatch

I'm sure I've missed some

Carry on

Charlie's Angels
Wonder Woman

Charlie's Angels again (2011 TV show)
Mod Squad
Charlie's Angles, again (2019)
Quote Reply
Re: Sounds like the worst movie ever... [iron_mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
iron_mike wrote:
b) wasn't ronald reagan the first celebrity president?

He was a Celebrity Governor first

By the time he was elected, people had forgotten the acting deal

And young people, like myself [at the time], didn't even know he was Governor of CA, just that he was a Big Shot in the GOP

Joey Ramone remembered, though

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: Sounds like the worst movie ever... [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
Despite all the hype it sounds absolutely terrible, but with a guy who learned acting in the WWE would could you expect. Not that I was planning on seeing it any ways, but I did watch the 80's TV show once in awhile. Probably Forge would enjoy it. There is a lot of capitalizing on retro names lately. I wish they (Hollywood) could get it right for once.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/...ch-movie-be-this-bad

I'm hoping it's awesome (because my wife is in it) but I'm prepared for it to be a shade less than that.
Quote Reply
Re: Sounds like the worst movie ever... [DieselPete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
I'm hoping it's awesome (because my wife is in it) but I'm prepared for it to be a shade less than that.

Dude . . . surely you know what is coming . . . PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
She's in the Havana Nights party scene, which is a poolside party that they shot in Boca over about five long nights and she's a beach goer in a goofy turban-looking thing. Not enough to really know what the final product will be like. She has been on sets with The Rock a few times (HBO's Ballers before Baywatch) and she says that he is a nice guy; treats the extras and film crew very nicely and respectfully.
Quote Reply
Re: Sounds like the worst movie ever... [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can guarantee it's better than this Dirty Dancing remake I am watching.
Quote Reply
Re: Sounds like the worst movie ever... [Tibbsy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tibbsy wrote:
I can guarantee it's better than this Dirty Dancing remake I am watching.

They're also doing a Wonder Woman and yet another Mummy movie (with Tom Cruise) this summer. I'll bet they both suck.
Quote Reply
Re: Sounds like the worst movie ever... [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RandMart wrote:
slowguy wrote:
Along these lines, Tom Cruise just told reporters that there's a plan in the works (shooting to begin next year) for a sequel to Top Gun.

He's still struggling?

Oh jesus

http://www.investors.com/...-confirms-top-gun-2/

Quote:
A generation ago, "Top Gun" wowed audiences as Navy F-14 Tomcats turned and burned, making inverted dives and other acrobatic maneuvers. But those jets are no longer in service.

Today, the Navy flies Boeing F/A-18 Super Hornets, while the service's variant of Lockheed's F-35 is slated to be combat ready sometime between 2018 and 2019. Cruise said filming for the new "Top Gun" movie is scheduled to start early next year.

The timing could be tricky for producers of the sequel. The Super Hornet is in the fleet now but isn't the latest-generation fighter jet. The F-35 is a cutting-edge fighter with stealth technology but may not be combat ready in the Navy when filming starts.

Other versions of the F-35 are available, however. The Marines' F-35B reached initial operational capability in July 2015, and the Air Force's F-35A was declared combat ready in August 2016. But neither is designed to take off and land from aircraft carriers, which appeared in the original "Top Gun."

Meanwhile, the movie could deliver a priceless public-relations boon to Boeing or Lockheed at a critical time for each company.

Quote Reply
Re: Sounds like the worst movie ever... [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RandMart wrote:
Meanwhile, the movie could deliver a priceless public-relations boon to Boeing or Lockheed at a critical time for each company.

definitely smart product placement for them. i loved the first Top Gun so much i went out and bought like three F14s. i still give them to people for christmas once in a while.

http://howtobeswiss.blogspot.ch/
Quote Reply
Re: Sounds like the worst movie ever... [iron_mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, I still have a few black F-5s laying around ... I call them "MiGs", but everyone knows they're not really

Quote Reply

Prev Next