Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Two scoops for Donald...
Quote | Reply
one for you! When you eat with Donald you only get one scoop of ice cream. He gets more. This guy is the most protected man in the world on every level because Republicans find this sexy. They want to see Don rub that ice cream on his nipples so they can lick it off.

Oh man that fat orange piece of shit is the worst. What a child.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/11/politics/trump-time-magazine-ice-cream/
Last edited by: Tibbsy: May 16, 17 4:04
Quote Reply
Re: Two scoops for Donald... [Tibbsy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
But Pence opted for the fruit plate, which obviously means he's some sort of communist, tree-hugging, pot-smoking hippie determined to make our children miserable by forcing them to eat healthy.

http://time.com/...d-trump-after-hours/

Travis Rassat
Vector Cycle Works
Noblesville, IN
BikeFit Instructor | FMS | F.I.S.T. | IBFI
Toughman Triathlon Series Ambassador
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The trump supporters have already covered this and their answer is: why are the trump non-supporters worried about Trump hogging the ice cream when they could be discussing his secret plan to destroy ISIS, the return of coal jobs, the most beautiful piece of chocolate cake, and free health care for everyone.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
it's another lame 'power play' from a man who thinks it's still the 1980s and he's a big wheel on wall street. . .

http://howtobeswiss.blogspot.ch/
Quote Reply
Re: Two scoops for Donald... [iron_mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He is like the old guys I used to sell with. They used outdated techniques that just pissed people off but have been in the game long enough where they have enough repeat customers from the old days to give them an income.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

c'mon, don't let old gill down on this one!

http://howtobeswiss.blogspot.ch/
Quote Reply
Re: Two scoops for Donald... [iron_mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh the nightmares!
Quote Reply
Re: Two scoops for Donald... [schroeder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
schroeder wrote:
The trump supporters have already covered this and their answer is: why are the trump non-supporters worried about Trump hogging the ice cream when they could be discussing his secret plan to destroy ISIS, the return of coal jobs, the most beautiful piece of chocolate cake, and free health care for everyone.

You do realize that this is the type of story Trump loves? While you and CNN worry about ice cream Trump gets rid dumps more of Obama's legacy. While you and CNN rant on about ice cream more and more people begin to realize the out of control Trump haters have lost touch with reality?

You can't even make this up any longer. By the way, I see Millennials have now moved from getting their news from Comedy Central to SNL. Are you a Millennial? If so, please hide your face in shame. If not, good for you. Now please pay attention to the important issues out there.
Quote Reply
Re: Two scoops for Donald... [jwbeuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jwbeuk wrote:
schroeder wrote:

You do realize that this is the type of story Trump loves? While you and CNN worry about ice cream Trump gets rid dumps more of Obama's legacy. While you and CNN rant on about ice cream more and more people begin to realize the out of control Trump haters have lost touch with reality?

You can't even make this up any longer. By the way, I see Millennials have now moved from getting their news from Comedy Central to SNL. Are you a Millennial? If so, please hide your face in shame. If not, good for you. Now please pay attention to the important issues out there.

Sure thing my friend. This is exactly the sort of response I love for the spectacular levels of dissonance I'm observing. Yeah, people are hilariously freaking out but that's mostly because it is our President who is (and has been for at least a decade if not more) completely detached from reality.

Virtually every statement he makes is already in direct opposition to his own recent statements or reality itself. And if it isn't yet just give him a week. Wall - Mexico still paying for. Healthcare - better, cheaper, beautiful - AHCA is none of those. Muslim ban...well, not a Muslim ban anymore. NAFTA - not so bad for now. NATO - not obsolete. Presidenting - harder than I thought. ISIS...well, we haven't heard much about them lately. Wiretapping, associates who are great then not so great moments later. On and on and on and one a dozen late night or early morning tweets at a time. Look, I'd love to have a debate on issues he stands for or against but he's crazy and he's said it himself "I don't stand for anything".

My sincerest hope is that he doesn't cause too much damage. Any actual benefit to this great country will be purely coincidental (Gorsuch excluding - that's one thing he's done so far).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Good to see the news media reporting on an important issue like an extra scoop of ice cream.
Quote Reply
Re: Two scoops for Donald... [Jim @ LOTO, MO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I love it. It's beautiful proof he is a complete waste of human skin. It isn't even a secret that this guy is nuts and how people support him while does a billion insane things is even sadder. All these little proofs that this nation is dead tickles my dark humor synapses.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"While you and CNN worry about ice cream Trump gets rid dumps more of Obama's legacy."

Obama! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

"You can't even make this up any longer. By the way, I see Millennials have now moved from getting their news from Comedy Central to SNL. Are you a Millennial? If so, please hide your face in shame. If not, good for you. Now please pay attention to the important issues out there. "

GEN X BABY! We destroyed irony allowing for this bullshit to happen. The utter joy that fizzes my panties when people judge another for their source of news. SNL, FOX, Comedy Central it doesn't matter. We are on the long flume to nothingness. I am loving this ride.

Quote Reply
    Re: Two scoops for Donald... [Travis R] [ In reply to ]
    Quote | Reply
    Travis R wrote:
    But Pence opted for the fruit plate, which obviously means he's some sort of communist, tree-hugging, pot-smoking hippie determined to make our children miserable by forcing them to eat healthy.

http://time.com/...d-trump-after-hours/

"Pence opted for the fruit plate". And I thought he was anti-gay.

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
    Quote Reply
    Re: Two scoops for Donald... [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
    Quote | Reply
    It's how he draws out the gays to give them their shocks. "I always feel at peace drawing out the gays. I always feel most comfortable with myself when I order the fruit plate and give my ass that little wiggle that puts all eyes on me. Forgive me Jesus but there is nothing better than a man's eyes on me. Knowing he wants to put his muscular arms around me. Pulling me in close. NO Mikey! You must push those thoughts down. Jesus help me! Jesus keep me away from those hot hot cocks! I must have Mommy up the voltage tonight."
    Quote Reply
    Quote | Reply
    You do realize that this is the type of story Trump loves?

Yes, I have noticed Trump loves stories that make him look foolish.

While you and CNN worry about ice cream Trump gets rid dumps more of Obama's legacy.

Are you saying that Trump getting extra ice cream is not funny? Can you imagine anyone doing this? It doesn't mean I care about ice cream as much as I care about real things, nor does it detract from my thoughts about real things. If CNN is covering it 24/7, I agree, that is stupid.

While you and CNN rant on about ice cream more and more people begin to realize the out of control Trump haters have lost touch with reality?

I didn't rant. You said what I said you would say: " why are the trump non-supporters worried about Trump hogging the ice cream when. . ." It's impossible for you to say anything negative or laugh about the guy, even about things that don't matter, like ice cream. If it was anyone else, you'd think it was bizarre behavior.
    Quote Reply