Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

GOP Rep: “America has overcome amazing challenges that Donald Trump, as frightening as he is to some people, small potatoes compared to Nazi Germany,”
Quote | Reply
He does have a point.

http://thehill.com/...ared-to-nazi-germany

----
Don't hold back
Quote Reply
Re: GOP Rep: “America has overcome amazing challenges that Donald Trump, as frightening as he is to some people, small potatoes compared to Nazi Germany,” [iO4] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Trump 2020: Better Than Hitler
Quote Reply
Re: GOP Rep: “America has overcome amazing challenges that Donald Trump, as frightening as he is to some people, small potatoes compared to Nazi Germany,” [iO4] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's been my take from the start. He's a buffoon that may cause some issues but he's not a serious despot wannabee. It would take too much work and would actually risk his own skin. I'm not saying there isn't a chance his narcissism isn't going to comeback to bite him in the ass, but I can't believe there would be a serious power grab on his part. He's basically a bad joke.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
At least he isn't HItler. FUCK OFF! REALLY?
Quote Reply
Re: GOP Rep: “America has overcome amazing challenges that Donald Trump, as frightening as he is to some people, small potatoes compared to Nazi Germany,” [Brownie28] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Brownie28 wrote:

Milk through the nose. Damn it, man
Quote Reply
Re: GOP Rep: “America has overcome amazing challenges that Donald Trump, as frightening as he is to some people, small potatoes compared to Nazi Germany,” [Tibbsy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's great to see the leader of the Republican party, the man who is responsible for guiding and shaping the ideology, the person who is finally going to get our country on track for the working families after the extreme oppression and economic hard times we have suffered through over the last 8 years finally be able to shine. The Republican party, the honest ones, the strict constitutionalists, those who fiercely protect tradition, order, and honor, the true patriots who we should look up to and use as role models for our children for generations to come. Donald Trump! Trump! Trump!

----
Don't hold back
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Surely you jest!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BULLY! BULLY INDEED!
Quote Reply
Re: GOP Rep: “America has overcome amazing challenges that Donald Trump, as frightening as he is to some people, small potatoes compared to Nazi Germany,” [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Basically my take on it, too.

Course, that makes both of us ardent, secret Trump supporters.

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply
Re: GOP Rep: “America has overcome amazing challenges that Donald Trump, as frightening as he is to some people, small potatoes compared to Nazi Germany,” [vitus979] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I bet you are being paid by Russia. Bring back McCarthy!
Quote Reply
Re: GOP Rep: “America has overcome amazing challenges that Donald Trump, as frightening as he is to some people, small potatoes compared to Nazi Germany,” [Brownie28] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Brownie28 wrote:

that is pretty funny - I didn't you righties had it in ya'

I see Trump as seeing himself as a 'benevolent dictator' with a load of 'if you can't help your friends and family what good are you' thrown in. as evidence I offer his propensity to do everything by fiat. Sometimes being a dictator is just being impatient.
Quote Reply
Re: GOP Rep: “America has overcome amazing challenges that Donald Trump, as frightening as he is to some people, small potatoes compared to Nazi Germany,” [vitus979] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
vitus979 wrote:
Basically my take on it, too.

Course, that makes both of us ardent, secret Trump supporters.

Ballwasher.
Quote Reply
Re: GOP Rep: “America has overcome amazing challenges that Donald Trump, as frightening as he is to some people, small potatoes compared to Nazi Germany,” [mr. mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MAGA: Nobody knew it would be so hard.
Quote Reply