Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: No post on Sally Yates testimony? [Tibbsy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So what does Tibbsy say is a conservative?
Quote Reply
Re: No post on Sally Yates testimony? [Old Hickory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Religious, free market above all, all government is evil, corporations must be protected, cool with gays as long as they don't gay in public, trans people are deranged and dangerous, thinks liberals are left, taxes are the same as armed robbery, Republican or Democrat, deep love of Ronald Reagan, support ISIS against Syria, never question the military, afraid of terrorist attacks, cops are above reproach, income is the worth of person, thinks Obama was left and Cadillacs.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Israel more important they America, bad fashion, bad rock music, likes Jews as long as they stay in the accounting office, thinks John Wayne was a good actor.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Blood should be cheaper than oil,. bitches talk too much
Last edited by: Tibbsy: May 9, 17 13:18
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Jesus believed in the maximization of personal wealth, Corvettes, only whores want birth control, didn't laugh at the Tea Party
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I find your ideas interesting and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
Quote Reply
Re: No post on Sally Yates testimony? [ajthomas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Absolutely! Just email me at tibbsyisfullofshit@hehasnorealanswers.org
Quote Reply
Re: No post on Sally Yates testimony? [klehner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Questions that persist after the hearing, for me:

1. Why was Flynn kept on for a full 18 days after the FBI revealed to the WH that he was compromised? And, did the FBI reveal to the WH the details of that situation, or just that it existed? I presume they (WH) were privy to that classified information.

2. Why did VP Pence lie about having no knowledge of that situation during his Sunday morning press appearance? It's implausible that he did not know, given his role in the transition and administration.

3. What was Yates repeatedly referring to when she described Flynn's "underlying conduct" in addition to his failure to disclose financial ties to Russia?

4. What kind of benefits package does someone who's faithfully and competently served the Justice Department for 27 years receive after termination for purely political purposes?

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Re: No post on Sally Yates testimony? [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
4. Lobbyist position or work with Saudi Arabia.
Quote Reply
Re: No post on Sally Yates testimony? [xtremrun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
xtremrun wrote:
She made Ted Cruz look like the idiot he is! The Republicans would have been better off leaving her alone! The incompetence of the Trump administration is staggering!

Three sentences and three exclamation marks!! You must really be wound up!! The outrage meter must be high with you!!

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:
Questions that persist after the hearing, for me:

1. Why was Flynn kept on for a full 18 days after the FBI revealed to the WH that he was compromised? And, did the FBI reveal to the WH the details of that situation, or just that it existed? I presume they (WH) were privy to that classified information.

2. Why did VP Pence lie about having no knowledge of that situation during his Sunday morning press appearance? It's implausible that he did not know, given his role in the transition and administration.

3. What was Yates repeatedly referring to when she described Flynn's "underlying conduct" in addition to his failure to disclose financial ties to Russia?

Clarification: It was Yates specifically who told the WH that Flynn was compromised (via FBI Intelligence).

The 4th issue is who was the source for the WaPo story.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1. Why was Flynn kept on for a full 18 days after the FBI revealed to the WH that he was compromised?

Trump said on Feb 10 that he knew nothing about Flynn discussing sanctions - hard to believe this is not a lie unless WH laywer didn't tell Trump - haha. It's likely Trump knew Flynn was talking sanctions with Russians so it was also difficult for Trump to see any problem with it given Trump's infallibility. Spicer said in Feb that they were “reviewing and evaluating this issue on a daily basis, trying to ascertain the truth." IOW, we're hoping this blows over.

Trump's answer now - blame Obama and whoever leaked the story.
Quote Reply
Re: No post on Sally Yates testimony? [justgeorge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
justgeorge wrote:
xtremrun wrote:
She made Ted Cruz look like the idiot he is! The Republicans would have been better off leaving her alone! The incompetence of the Trump administration is staggering!

Three sentences and three exclamation marks!! You must really be wound up!! The outrage meter must be high with you!!

Well, Trump was first to take down Cruz so Yates was sloppy seconds.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How much longer is Trump going to get away from things like witness intimidation (via Twitter)?

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Quote Reply
Re: No post on Sally Yates testimony? [Fleck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
8 years.
Quote Reply
Re: No post on Sally Yates testimony? [Old Hickory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Old Hickory wrote:
So what does Tibbsy say is a conservative?

So? Did he get it?

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: No post on Sally Yates testimony? [justgeorge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
justgeorge wrote:
xtremrun wrote:

Outrage no! But absolutely hilarious the continuous lies coming from Trump, Spicy and the rest of the ball washer trying to defend them. I'm in fucking tears everyday laughing at the stupidity of Trump supporters. Keep up the good work, best drama on tv, you can't make the stuff up. Thanks for the entertainment!
Quote Reply

Prev Next