Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Pope Francis angered by America's 'mother of all bombs' name
Quote | Reply
I didn't hear any pope condemning mother of all battles of whatever Saddam or ISIS were promoting. So why the American bomb? Don't Russian have a father of all bombs?

http://www.bbc.com/...orld-europe-39830311
Quote Reply
Re: Pope Francis angered by America's 'mother of all bombs' name [softrun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He is losing his luster rapidly
Quote Reply
Re: Pope Francis angered by America's 'mother of all bombs' name [softrun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ssssh - wait til he finds out the American's had a Little Boy and a Fat Boy he couldn't "play" with.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

I'm not sure why he thinks anyone outside of Catholicism cares what he has to say about anything.
Quote Reply
Re: Pope Francis angered by America's 'mother of all bombs' name [aarondb4] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
aarondb4 wrote:

I'm not sure why he thinks anyone outside of Catholicism cares what he has to say about anything.

The same reason that if he tells someone his opinion on the name of a bomb it becomes story that is shared all over the Internet.

The Pope doesn't like anyone killing people large groups of people. I would hope everyone agrees with him.
Quote Reply
Re: Pope Francis angered by America's 'mother of all bombs' name [aarondb4] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Putting aside that there are 1.2 billion Catholics in the world, do you hold anyone else to the same standard?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Lighten up, Francis!
Quote Reply