Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Another example of a first world problem.
Quote | Reply
My new motorcycle arrived on Saturday. Got the plates/insurance today and it poured rain all day. Weather report says to expect the same tomorrow and pretty well for the next week so I don't know if I'll be able to test it out. I'm really pissed.
Quote Reply
Re: Another example of a first world problem. [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tell me about it. I was supposed to pull the Vette out of storage today, but there were random thunderstorms so it sat in storage one more day!

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Another example of a first world problem. [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
Tell me about it. I was supposed to pull the Vette out of storage today, but there were random thunderstorms so it sat in storage one more day!

Yep. Life really stinks. But at least I got my first top down ride of the season in my Triumph TR8 last week. Doesn't look like I'll get to use it or the motorcycle this week. :-(
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Guys, where I live in Montana is still putatively first works, but we have been getting significant snow every 3 days. I haven't been able to get simmer tires on the wife's car yet.

Jim
"In dog beers, I've only had one"
http://www.shakercolonial.com/
Creating custom made furnishing to your requirements
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
My new motorcycle arrived on Saturday. Got the plates/insurance today and it poured rain all day. Weather report says to expect the same tomorrow and pretty well for the next week so I don't know if I'll be able to test it out. I'm really pissed.

This is why Ontario sucks (besides the leafs) ;)

Walked the dogs on the beach today, beautiful sunny day.

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Re: Another example of a first world problem. [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mrs. King and I recently broke out the Thunderbird, put the top down, and hit the beach. Oh yeah, that was back in February.

Gotta love Florida!
Quote Reply
Re: Another example of a first world problem. [jriosa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jriosa wrote:
Guys, where I live in Montana is still putatively first works, but we have been getting significant snow every 3 days. I haven't been able to get simmer tires on the wife's car yet.

Hopefully that snow bullshit is over. We had snow as late as last Saturday, snowiest April on record.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
And coming in from all directions we have flurries of backdoor brags.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a third world problem with no consequences because I live in the developed world.

It's too wet to get started on putting my garden in for this year.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I can't drive my BMW convertible nor my Jeep Wrangler because they both need to be washed first.

Pink? Maybe. Maybe not. You decide.
Quote Reply
Re: Another example of a first world problem. [japarker24] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bimmer OK, but WTF do you need to wash a Jeep for...?
Quote Reply
Re: Another example of a first world problem. [OneGoodLeg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Covered in pollen.

Pink? Maybe. Maybe not. You decide.
Quote Reply