Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Question about arguing in the lavender room... [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think it happens more than people remember.

No, it doesn't.

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Re: Question about arguing in the lavender room... [JasoninHalifax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JasoninHalifax wrote:
I think it happens more than people remember.

No, it doesn't.

Yes it does, jackass!

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Question about arguing in the lavender room... [JasoninHalifax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JasoninHalifax wrote:
Goddard?

It was Godwin, dammit.

You are worse than hitler for pointing that out.

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
no it doesn't.

and what does Johnny Knoxville have to do with this?

Favourite Swim Sets:

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JasoninHalifax wrote:
no it doesn't.

I think we are talking past one another. I am talking out the logical part of my brain and you are talking out the other end of your torso.

See! Example RIGHT HERE!

;-)

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
JasoninHalifax wrote:
no it doesn't.

I think we are talking past one another. I am talking out the logical part of my brain and you are talking out the other end of your torso.

See! Example RIGHT HERE!

;-)

You're not fooling anyone, tattooboy.

Favourite Swim Sets:

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Found your picture.

Favourite Swim Sets:

Quote Reply
Re: Question about arguing in the lavender room... [SH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SH wrote:
If you don't get the last post in do you feel like you lost the argument?
How important is getting the last word in?

If you need an answer to this then....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am not going to dig in my heals on this, but I think you missed the sarcasm. Note that you called him a jackass a few posts later which he ignored. But I could be way off, I don't know bone idol, but to me the only way to think that he was being serious is to assume that he is a sociopath (or possibly autistic, ironically).

I don't have quite as much faith as you that people are willing to admit errors. I mean the one in the United thread is pretty cut and dry and yet there was no acknowledgement of the error.

Here is the more interesting thread in context:
can you guys do me a favor? took a fall on the bike today. at 60, i don't bounce as well as i used to. there are 3 or 4 of you who'll probably regret your comments on the thread in a day or 2, so, can we accelerate that process and start regretting it now? enough to throttle back the comments?

because i'd really like to take some luscious pain killers but i can't if i have to watch you all in this thread.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Re: Religious extremist in my suburb. [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bone Idol
Apr 24, 17 20:05
Post #41 of 58 (257 views)
Hopefully they will!
Heal well.
Quote Reply
Re: Question about arguing in the lavender room... [ajthomas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ajthomas wrote:
I am not going to dig in my heals on this, but I think you missed the sarcasm. Note that you called him a jackass a few posts later which he ignored. But I could be way off, I don't know bone idol, but to me the only way to think that he was being serious is to assume that he is a sociopath (or possibly autistic, ironically).

I don't think I did, but, I certainly could be wrong. I called him a jackass because he is a jackass and has a LR history of posting like a jackass. He has never been known to post sarcasm before. Like Dan - I don't know him in real life, so, all I can go on is what a person posts online.

Quote Reply

Prev Next