Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by daleks
Last edited by: daleks: May 4, 17 16:19
Re: FS: Cycling Jerseys and Bibs; Castelli, Vulpine, and Specialized [daleks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PMed
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cycling Jerseys and Bibs; Castelli, Vulpine, and Specialized [Meek] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested in all the bins.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cycling Jerseys and Bibs; Castelli, Vulpine, and Specialized [caljah] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
caljah wrote:
Interested in all the bins.

The bibs are all gone. If you want the jersey's PM me the zip code you want them shipped to. Also, please have a Venmo account.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cycling Jerseys and Bibs; Castelli, Vulpine, and Specialized [daleks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd give you $20/shipped for the Cedar jersey... but I won't sign up for Venmo (whatever the F that is)
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cycling Jerseys and Bibs; Castelli, Vulpine, and Specialized [Catacomb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Works the same way as PayPal, its actually a little easier.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cycling Jerseys and Bibs; Castelli, Vulpine, and Specialized [Catacomb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would argue Venmo is a better experience overall than PayPal. The buyers of the bibs used it, and all have had a positive experience. Signup is easy and Venmo is actually owned by PayPal now. So if you trust PayPal, then consider trusting Venmo at least that much.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Seller is legit. Got my tracking number in a day and received my bib in the normal span of time via USPS.

Been using Venmo for nearly 3 years. Social media app based money processing. Much easier to use than Paypal. Secure like Paypal and subsidiary of them so....go figure.

Thanks again!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump. Let's get these jersey's sold.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Jerseys? I thought you were selling Venmo subscriptions.
Quote Reply