Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD - Diamondback R8R (Lapierre Aerostorm), size L (58cm)
Quote | Reply
Up for sale is a 2014 Diamondback R8R (repainted Lapierre Aerostorm). This was an Optum Pro team bike frame that I used sparingly for a season before moving and life getting crazy. Frame is a size L (58cm). Full integrated di2 compatibility if you ever want to upgrade. Comes with a bunch of stems, two seatposts, and a full set of aerobar spacers to let you get exactly the front end setup you need. I'd keep it if it weren't for some nerve damage in my leg that's eliminated any possibility of TT/Tri for the foreseeable future. Bike includes:

Derailleurs: Ultegra 6800 11 speed
Shifters: DA 9000 TT shifters
Cranks: Dura Ace 7900 175mm 53/39 (also available is the matching Stages power meter)
Stem: Zipp SC -17 (can include three di2 integrated custom color-matched stems for additional $)
Bars: Zipp Vuka Bull carbon basebar, Zipp Vuka alumina with full set of risers and screws, Ceegee's pads
Brake Levers: Vision Metron Aero
Front Brake: Integrated
Rear Brake: Bontrager Speed Stop (for use with Stages) or DA 9010 (for use without Stages),
Seatpost: Straight and setback posts
Saddle: ISM Adamo TT

Closeup of the frame set:

Bike as built:

Bike Fit as currently built:
HX 52.6 cm
HY 55 cm
SX 18.2 cm
SY 78 cm
Pad Stack 61.5 cm
Pad Reach 49.5 cm
Saddle over BB 81 cm
Saddle Setback 7.5 cm
Saddle: ISM Adamo TT
Pad height: 6cm

I am asking SOLD as built without wheels. $SOLD for frameset and both seatposts. The pictured ENVE wheels are not available; I have a well-used set of HED Ardennes Plus wheels with Schwalbe One tubeless 23mm tires I could include for an additional $400. Add $320 for the matching Stages power meter.

Bike is located in Moraga, CA 94556 and will ship for cost or pickup locally for a discount!
Last edited by: TheRAMG: Aug 27, 17 11:44
Quote Reply
Re: Diamondback R8R (Lapierre Aerostorm), size L (58cm) [TheRAMG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Now includes photos that actually show up (darn you, photobucket!)
Quote Reply
Re: Diamondback R8R (Lapierre Aerostorm), size L (58cm) [TheRAMG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
weekend bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price drop and added frameset price
Quote Reply