Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: awful human being in ohio [veganerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
veganerd wrote:
rick_pcfl wrote:
Yahoo reporting that the useless POS shot himself after a brief police chase. Glad they put the pressure on him and hopefully prevented him from killing anyone else.

he claimed to have killed others. i hope its npt true.

"Stephens told her he was "shooting people" because he was "mad with his girlfriend" of about three years, his mother said."

Makes perfect sense.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: awful human being in ohio [veganerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
veganerd wrote:
rick_pcfl wrote:
Yahoo reporting that the useless POS shot himself after a brief police chase. Glad they put the pressure on him and hopefully prevented him from killing anyone else.

he claimed to have killed others. i hope its npt true.
Same here. Like the church shootings in South Carolina, this one really makes my knees shake and stomach churn. Mr. Godwin seems to have a very collected family not to have any hatred for the POS. I do not think I could ever be so strong.

Quote | Reply
Quote:
Like the church shootings in South Carolina, this one really makes my knees shake and stomach churn. Mr. Godwin seems to have a very collected family not to have any hatred for the POS. I do not think I could ever be so strong.

I saw three of them interviewed yesterday on CNN, and Charleston was the first thing that came to my mind as well. The grace and dignity displayed by his family is remarkable. I certainly don't have it in me. Their religious faith obviously plays a huge role in how they're coping with it.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Re: awful human being in ohio [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The piece of shit is dead.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/...Type=mobile-homepage

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: awful human being in ohio [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:
Quote:
Like the church shootings in South Carolina, this one really makes my knees shake and stomach churn. Mr. Godwin seems to have a very collected family not to have any hatred for the POS. I do not think I could ever be so strong.

I saw three of them interviewed yesterday on CNN, and Charleston was the first thing that came to my mind as well. The grace and dignity displayed by his family is remarkable. I certainly don't have it in me. Their religious faith obviously plays a huge role in how they're coping with it.
This girl came to mind when I first read about what happened as this probably would have been my reaction too. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL8xIi3kyGE

Prev Next