Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Detroit doctor charged with clitoral mutilations... [mv2005] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We were advised for my son to have braces. His teeth were not "perfect" but looked okay to me. My wife arranged to him to go to the orthodontist. He got those anchor things on his molars. He was so miserable just getting that done. I took him to the second visit and had a frank talk with the orthodontist who told me that basically the procedure was cosmetic. We took the anchors out and that was that. That was a great day.

mv2005 wrote:
cerveloguy wrote:
One has a legitimate health reason, the other does not.

So getting your dick sucked as an infant by a "holy man" has a legitimate health reason? I had the procedure done in infancy as a routine medical procedure, but its now questionable if it has any legitimate benefit..

Well aren't braces just oral mutilation? Sure in some cases it stops people from being able to chew with the correct teeth, but often it's really just for aesthetics because people can still go on to live a normal life without correction.

I was circumcised as a child. No rabbi sucked my dick and I don't remember any pain. I do however remember the prolonged discomfort every few days after having my braces adjusted.

If your argument is parents taking kids to get something physically changed and the child being in discomfort, is it really that different?[/quote]
They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply
Re: Detroit doctor charged with clitoral mutilations... [windschatten] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windschatten wrote:
windywave wrote:
windschatten wrote:
Not off topic at all.
Genital mutilation it is.

Just this one is sanctioned and the other one not.

Rhetorical Question: Why?

Kay Serrar wrote:
A bit off topic but a few weeks ago in the NY media there were articles about Rabbis who had given babies herpes during circumcision ceremonies, and how the authorities were not able to name the infected Rabbis because of doctor/patient privilege and they hoped the infected Rabbis would not perform any circumcisions going forward. At this point of reading I'm thinking to myself, "how the hell do they infect the babies?" Turns out that after snipping the baby's foreskin off the Rabbi sucks the baby's penis to halt the blood flow and this was how they infected the babies. WTF?!! That is one of the most disturbing things I have ever heard of. I just can't comprehend it. The things that go on in the name of religion...

ETA link to one of the stories...

http://nypost.com/...jewish-circumcision/

That's BS and the benefits are doubtful at best. And you calling it 'legitimate' is just sad.

But yeah, whatever makes you sleep better.....

Um just to clarify circumcision performed but a doctor has health benefits.
Quote Reply
Re: Detroit doctor charged with clitoral mutilations... [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:

So getting your dick sucked as an infant by a "holy man" has a legitimate health reason? I had the procedure done in infancy as a routine medical procedure, but its now questionable if it has any legitimate benefit..[/quote]
See above.
Quote Reply
Re: Detroit doctor charged with clitoral mutilations... [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
mv2005 wrote:
cerveloguy wrote:
So getting your dick sucked as an infant by a "holy man" has a legitimate health reason? I had the procedure done in infancy as a routine medical procedure, but its now questionable if it has any legitimate benefit..

Well aren't braces just oral mutilation? Sure in some cases it stops people from being able to chew with the correct teeth, but often it's really just for aesthetics because people can still go on to live a normal life without correction.

I was circumcised as a child. No rabbi sucked my dick and I don't remember any pain. I do however remember the prolonged discomfort every few days after having my braces adjusted.

If your argument is parents taking kids to get something physically changed and the child being in discomfort, is it really that different?

Yes, very different.

Please explain? I'm no worse off having been circumcised and remember nothing. My braces though, I recall that pain vividly.
Quote Reply
Re: Detroit doctor charged with clitoral mutilations... [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
aaaand the moral equivalency SJWs come out like clock work.

this is a horrific practice. even the usual LR asshats agree. Let the condemnation stand as it is. If you're against circumcision that's all fine and good--but let condemnation of this horrible practice stand on its own horrible merits.

Good God!

/r

Steve
Quote Reply
Re: Detroit doctor charged with clitoral mutilations... [Steve Hawley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So you're ok with a rabbi sucking an infant's dick after circumcizing it, and some of those infants dying from herpes caught from said rabbi?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
So you're ok with a rabbi sucking an infant's dick after circumcizing it, and some of those infants dying from herpes caught from said rabbi?

Well, of course that's not at all what he said. But in true LR fashion, why should that stop you from tossing out accusations.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Re: Detroit doctor charged with clitoral mutilations... [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
slowguy wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:

Well, of course that's not at all what he said. But in true LR fashion, why should that stop you from tossing out accusations.

Because he was doing the same thing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
slowguy wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:

No, he really wasn't. He just asked that we acknowledge the horror of this particular practice without trying to mitigate or create equivalencies with other practices.

Slowguy

Quote Reply
Re: Detroit doctor charged with clitoral mutilations... [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
slowguy wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
slowguy wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:

No, he really wasn't. He just asked that we acknowledge the horror of this particular practice without trying to mitigate or create equivalencies with other practices.

And if he read my original post he would have read me beginning with, off topic...

Carry on.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
And if he read my original post he would have read me beginning with, off topic...

Well then, so long as you said off topic, I guess anything goes,...

Slowguy

Quote Reply
Re: Detroit doctor charged with clitoral mutilations... [Rodred] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rodred wrote:
windschatten wrote:
windywave wrote:
windschatten wrote:
Not off topic at all.
Genital mutilation it is.

Just this one is sanctioned and the other one not.

Rhetorical Question: Why?

Kay Serrar wrote:
A bit off topic but a few weeks ago in the NY media there were articles about Rabbis who had given babies herpes during circumcision ceremonies, and how the authorities were not able to name the infected Rabbis because of doctor/patient privilege and they hoped the infected Rabbis would not perform any circumcisions going forward. At this point of reading I'm thinking to myself, "how the hell do they infect the babies?" Turns out that after snipping the baby's foreskin off the Rabbi sucks the baby's penis to halt the blood flow and this was how they infected the babies. WTF?!! That is one of the most disturbing things I have ever heard of. I just can't comprehend it. The things that go on in the name of religion...

ETA link to one of the stories...

http://nypost.com/...jewish-circumcision/

That's BS and the benefits are doubtful at best. And you calling it 'legitimate' is just sad.

But yeah, whatever makes you sleep better.....

You comparing them is much more sad.

I am sorry I make you sad.

I'd be sad too if I 'd have to miss out great sensations.
Last edited by: windschatten: Apr 15, 17 21:54
Quote Reply

Prev Next