Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Its ok, he cant be racist.
Quote | Reply
Impossible for him to be racist because hes a minority according to some here.

“Realistically you can’t win no championship with three white guys because the foot speed is too slow,” LaVar Ball told the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin. The elder Ball added that he told his son he would need to take over games in the NCAA Tournament to make up for that lack of athleticism

http://www.sportingnews.com/...t0pot921hmtpf7l99d1e

~
"You lie!" The Prophet Joe Wilson
Quote Reply
Re: Its ok, he cant be racist. [Rodred] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just read that, my jaw hit the ground.

All I Wanted Was A Pepsi, Just One Pepsi

Team Zoot, Team Zoot Mid-Atlantic

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's sad when an epsn news anchor has to report on this without calling a spade a spade for fear of being thrown to the wolves and fired. We have reached maximum absurdity. Both of what he said and that we finally found something we agree on.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's because whites don't have that extra bone in their foot.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Rodred wrote:

“Realistically you can’t win no championship with three white guys because the foot speed is too slow,” LaVar Ball told the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin. The elder Ball added that he told his son he would need to take over games in the NCAA Tournament to make up for that lack of athleticism

It's actually not racist as I believe he said it in a blacks only meeting
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Rodred wrote:

Nothing racist here, A double negative implies a positive.

You know like when Susan Rice cleverly insists “I leaked nothing to nobody”
Quote Reply
Re: Its ok, he cant be racist. [triguy101] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
triguy101 wrote:
Rodred wrote:

It's actually not racist as I believe he said it in a blacks only meeting

And its been firmly established here that would be a true statement.

~
"You lie!" The Prophet Joe Wilson
Quote Reply
Re: Its ok, he cant be racist. [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ThisIsIt wrote:
It's because whites don't have that extra bone in their foot.

I thought it was an under-developed muscle in the calf?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Who is LaVar Ball, and why should anyone care what he said?

in shocking news, racist myths persist. So why is this especially noteworthy?

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Rodred wrote:

Guy is trying for a reality show. His son got schooled in the tourney.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Its ok, he cant be racist. [JasoninHalifax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JasoninHalifax wrote:

Father of Lonzo Ball, UCLA freshman. Two younger sons ( LiAngelo and LaMelo) who are also apparently pretty good. Recently said other brilliant things such as his 3 kids should have a shoe contract worth $1B (billion with a B); that he himself could have beaten MJ (or was it Lebron) 1 on 1 even though he had a career college scoring avg of around 2. Has developed Big Baller Brand of clothing. bigballerbrand.com

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply
Re: Its ok, he cant be racist. [justgeorge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

justgeorge wrote:
JasoninHalifax wrote:

Father of Lonzo Ball, UCLA freshman. Two younger sons ( LiAngelo and LaMelo) who are also apparently pretty good. Recently said other brilliant things such as his 3 kids should have a shoe contract worth $1B (billion with a B); that he himself could have beaten MJ (or was it Lebron) 1 on 1 even though he had a career college scoring avg of around 2. Has developed Big Baller Brand of clothing. bigballerbrand.com

He sounds like Michael Jackson's crazy father.
Quote Reply
Re: Its ok, he cant be racist. [justgeorge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So, he's not that bright, is what I'm gathering. Either that, or he is bright and deliberately saying stupid shit to get attention.

Either way, not someone worth paying any mind to.

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm sure you will be ok and survive this heinous insult my precious little snowflake.

This from 1988.

CLEVELAND (AP) Ohio State football coach John Cooper told a Rotary Club that his team's problem this season could be traced to the presence of "too many slow white guys," according to a newspaper report.
The former Tulsa coach made the comment to the Upper Arlington Rotary Club, The Plain Dealer of Cleveland said in its Friday edition.
Cooper's speech was made Sept. 20, three days after a 42-10 loss at Pittsburgh, a defeat he said underscored his team's lack of speed.
When asked about the remark, the first-year Ohio State coach expanded upon his statement and said he did not intend for it to be racially offensive.
"The point I was trying to make to the Rotary Club is the fact we don't have a lot of speed on our team," Cooper said. "I didn't come out and explain it like this, but most of our black guys can run.
"So when you start talking about it, we've got too many guys who can't run. They happen to be white. We don't have a lot of slow, black guys that I know about."
Asked if he thought his comments were racially offensive, Cooper said: "No, I don't. If it's taken that way, it wasn't intended to be."

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Its ok, he cant be racist. [JasoninHalifax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JasoninHalifax wrote:
So, he's not that bright, is what I'm gathering. Either that, or he is bright and deliberately saying stupid shit to get attention.

Either way, not someone worth paying any mind to.
Exactly! Some weeks ago his house was burglarized and it made news only because he does a good job at making an ass of himself.

Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:
justgeorge wrote:
JasoninHalifax wrote:

He sounds like Michael Jackson's crazy father.
Only difference is that Joe had a fleet and this guy has a few kids.