Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: President Trump asked when "sleepy eyes Chuck Todd and NBC" would stop covering the "fake Trump/Russia story," and instead focus on his unproven claims of an "Obama surveillance scandal." [Greg66] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well, I don't know what the fuck is going on with the surveillance of Trump. First Trump said he was tapped and everyone laughed at him.

Well, now we he was tapped (or listened to or whatever the fuck you want to call it).

We also no information gained was passed around (illegally).

As for warrants, I do know that sometimes a drug dealer's phones will be tapped and when the phone rings and the call is from, say, his mom the DEA has to stop listening. It's pretty common to only get permission to listen in on conversations between specifically identified parties (both ends) and if both ends of the conversation aren't on the line (only one party) then they can't listen anymore.

But as for the surveillance of Trump, who knows? Everybody seems to be lying and we don't have a curious press anymore.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: President Trump asked when "sleepy eyes Chuck Todd and NBC" would stop covering the "fake Trump/Russia story," and instead focus on his unproven claims of an "Obama surveillance scandal." [Greg66] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So if there is a warrant to listen to Mr X, and Mr X calls Mr Y, you think that call can't be listened to without a warrant to listen to Mr Y? The listening agencies should all say "oh Fuck, he's called someone we don't have a warrant for! Quick, take off the headphones and turn off the recorders!"

You're right. To suggest that this is proof Trump was surveilled is stretching things to the point of being laughable.

Meanwhile, the steady stream of really head-scratching meetings between the Trump administration and Russian officials, including Kirschner's meeting with a bank currently under sanctions, Flynn's short term memory loss and Manaforts really long (and growing) list of questionable deals, has Republicans claiming a witch hunt.

It's odd but since January 20th, a lot of people are suddenly chummy with Russia after decades of being the ones waving caution.

Quote Reply
Re: President Trump asked when "sleepy eyes Chuck Todd and NBC" would stop covering the "fake Trump/Russia story," and instead focus on his unproven claims of an "Obama surveillance scandal." [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
the surveillance of Trump

Nice try. Big swing, but all air.

Duffy wrote:
Well, now we he was tapped (or listened to or whatever the fuck you want to call it).

Whatever the fuck you want to call it is pretty the fuck important.

If he had been the object of surveillance there would have had to have been a reason to listen to *him*.

If he happened to be on speed dial of some Russians who were trying to fuck US businesses and the presidential election, and they were the object of surveillance, he wasn't tapped. He was listened to because the Russians were elbow deep in him.

Big difference.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Greg66 wrote:
Duffy wrote:
the surveillance of Trump

Nice try. Big swing, but all air.

Duffy wrote:

Whatever the fuck you want to call it is pretty the fuck important.

If he had been the object of surveillance there would have had to have been a reason to listen to *him*.

If he happened to be on speed dial of some Russians who were trying to fuck US businesses and the presidential election, and they were the object of surveillance, he wasn't tapped. He was listened to because the Russians were elbow deep in him.

Big difference.

All of the above is speculation.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: President Trump asked when "sleepy eyes Chuck Todd and NBC" would stop covering the "fake Trump/Russia story," and instead focus on his unproven claims of an "Obama surveillance scandal." [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Laugh. So is "Trump was the object of the surveillance".
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Greg66 wrote:

Like I said, all of the above.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
Greg66 wrote:

So you made a statement, as if it's fact. And now you say that your statement was speculation all along? I would suggest in future you add "I believe" to your speculative statements so we know it's just your opinion. Would avoid silly back and forths.
Quote Reply
Re: President Trump asked when "sleepy eyes Chuck Todd and NBC" would stop covering the "fake Trump/Russia story," and instead focus on his unproven claims of an "Obama surveillance scandal." [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Greg66 wrote:

So you made a statement, as if it's fact. And now you say that your statement was speculation all along? I would suggest in future you add "I believe" to your speculative statements so we know it's just your opinion. Would avoid silly back and forths.

I saying it with as much conviction as you and others have stated that he wasn't the subject of surveilance.

None of us know the truth. My speculation is just as valid as yours.

And to be clear, I didn't use the qualifier "I believe" because I don't really believe anything about this at this point, so to say "I believe" would be a lie.

Trump was listened to by some kind of spying agency. This is now undeniable.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
Greg66 wrote:

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of your big flappy clown shoes running backwards.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Greg66 wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Greg66 wrote:

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of your big flappy clown shoes running backwards.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Greg66 wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Greg66 wrote:

https://giphy.com/gifs/mVJ5xyiYkC3Vm

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Re: President Trump asked when "sleepy eyes Chuck Todd and NBC" would stop covering the "fake Trump/Russia story," and instead focus on his unproven claims of an "Obama surveillance scandal." [iO4] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
iO4 wrote:
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/326830-trump-tells-nbc-to-stop-covering-russia-story

It's time for the public to start putting pressure on the media to cover the stories the dear leader wants them to cover.

Have you considered trying a different dead horse to beat? This level of infatuation with one man that you have no control over is rather unhealthy.
Quote Reply
Re: President Trump asked when "sleepy eyes Chuck Todd and NBC" would stop covering the "fake Trump/Russia story," and instead focus on his unproven claims of an "Obama surveillance scandal." [tigermilk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tigermilk wrote:
Actually it's time for the press to come up with a nickname for our dear leader. Why should he have all the fuN? I ,mean, he coined Crooked Hilary, Little Marco Rubio, Lyin' Ted Cruz, Pocahontas (I admit that one was good), and now Sleepy Eyes Chuck Todd. So what shall we call Donnie? Small Hands Donald, Frog Lips Don, Chlorine Top?

The apprentice?

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: President Trump asked when "sleepy eyes Chuck Todd and NBC" would stop covering the "fake Trump/Russia story," and instead focus on his unproven claims of an "Obama surveillance scandal." [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Cheeto in Chief

-----------------------------Baron Von Speedypants
-----------------------------RunTraining articles here:
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...runtraining;#1612485
Quote Reply
Re: President Trump asked when "sleepy eyes Chuck Todd and NBC" would stop covering the "fake Trump/Russia story," and instead focus on his unproven claims of an "Obama surveillance scandal." [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
racin_rusty wrote:
iO4 wrote:
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/326830-trump-tells-nbc-to-stop-covering-russia-story

It's time for the public to start putting pressure on the media to cover the stories the dear leader wants them to cover.

Have you considered trying a different dead horse to beat? This level of infatuation with one man that you have no control over is rather unhealthy.

No shit. He must be from Canada.

If you are a Canuck that engages in gratuitous bashing of the US, you are probably on my Iggy List. So, save your self a bunch of typing a response unless you also feel the need to gratuitously bash me. If so, have fun.
"Don't underestimate Joe's ability to f___ things up" - Barack Obama, 2020
Quote Reply
Re: President Trump asked when "sleepy eyes Chuck Todd and NBC" would stop covering the "fake Trump/Russia story," and instead focus on his unproven claims of an "Obama surveillance scandal." [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
racin_rusty wrote:
iO4 wrote:

I know! It has almost reached the level of the conservatives in the lavender room going apeshit over everything Obama!
Quote Reply
Re: President Trump asked when "sleepy eyes Chuck Todd and NBC" would stop covering the "fake Trump/Russia story," and instead focus on his unproven claims of an "Obama surveillance scandal." [xtremrun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh goody, another Monday morning crazy lefty thread.

One would think the weekend would help all of you calm your nerves. I would hate to be your spouse, friend, work mate... I often wonder, do all of you have dreams about Trump? Some seriously funny stuff in this thread.

xtremrun wrote:
racin_rusty wrote:
iO4 wrote:

I know! It has almost reached the level of the conservatives in the lavender room going apeshit over everything Obama!
Quote Reply

Prev Next