Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Michael Flynn Offers to Testify on Trump Russia ties in Exchange for Immunity [efernand] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
efernand wrote:
Quote:
To the best of my knowledge, we are talking about hacking emails, but again, we won't know until we get the information.
Do you think its okay to conspire with a foreign government to hack your opponents emails in order to try and win an election?

Have it been confirmed that it was Russian hackers?

What constitutes conspiring? If Trump says, "yeah, it'd be great if you could leak the DNC emails", or does he have to provide passwords or in some way enable the hacks?

Don't bother with Rushs secret lover. Hell he can't even get his story straight on the suppossed Russian hacking and just makes up his own scenario while mocking Trump for being inaccurate. Oh then theres this when it comes to Russian hacking.

WikiLeaks has published hundreds more files today which it claims show the CIA went to great lengths to disguise its own hacking attacks and point the finger at Russia, China, North Korea and Iran.
The 676 files released today are part of WikiLeaks' Vault 7 tranche of files and they claim to give an insight into the CIA's Marble software, which can forensically disguise viruses, trojans and hacking attacks.

This could lead forensic investigators into wrongly concluding that CIA hacks were carried out by the Kremlin, the Chinese government, Iran, North Korea or Arabic-speaking terror groups such as ISIS.

~
"You lie!" The Prophet Joe Wilson
Quote Reply
Re: Michael Flynn Offers to Testify on Trump Russia ties in Exchange for Immunity [Rodred] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rodred wrote:
efernand wrote:
Quote:
To the best of my knowledge, we are talking about hacking emails, but again, we won't know until we get the information.
Do you think its okay to conspire with a foreign government to hack your opponents emails in order to try and win an election?

Have it been confirmed that it was Russian hackers?

What constitutes conspiring? If Trump says, "yeah, it'd be great if you could leak the DNC emails", or does he have to provide passwords or in some way enable the hacks?

Don't bother with Rushs secret lover. Hell he can't even get his story straight on the suppossed Russian hacking and just makes up his own scenario while mocking Trump for being inaccurate. Oh then theres this when it comes to Russian hacking.

WikiLeaks has published hundreds more files today which it claims show the CIA went to great lengths to disguise its own hacking attacks and point the finger at Russia, China, North Korea and Iran.
The 676 files released today are part of WikiLeaks' Vault 7 tranche of files and they claim to give an insight into the CIA's Marble software, which can forensically disguise viruses, trojans and hacking attacks.

This could lead forensic investigators into wrongly concluding that CIA hacks were carried out by the Kremlin, the Chinese government, Iran, North Korea or Arabic-speaking terror groups such as ISIS.

What's to say the WikiLeaks published files are accurate and not manipulated by Assange or some government working with Assange? How to do verify their authenticity?
Quote Reply
Re: Michael Flynn Offers to Testify on Trump Russia ties in Exchange for Immunity [efernand] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
You don't seem to be able to say what the investigation is looking for.

I'm not the one doing the investigating.

Is there some sort of purpose to your posts? Not a single post has had any relevance to anything we've been discussing.

-----------------------------Baron Von Speedypants
-----------------------------RunTraining articles here:
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...runtraining;#1612485
Quote Reply
Re: Michael Flynn Offers to Testify on Trump Russia ties in Exchange for Immunity [Rodred] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rodred wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
Old Hickory wrote:
CaptainCanada wrote:

Thats fucking hilarious. Snowflake Number One Old Hickory will be on here shortly rationalizing this shit.

Circling jerking with Kay Serrar, xtremerun, and iO4 is dangerous. They are proven unhinged and obsessed. But do what you like.

Slamming people as being unhinged and obsessed because they disagree with some of the questionable things going on in Washington shows how intellectually weak you really are. Your knee-jerk defenses of any criticism of Trump or the Republican party are predictable, yet rarely contain any substance. "But, but Obama!" or "but, but Hilary!" has become your familiar refrain with rarely any material rebuttals.

As I've said before, at least Forge has the intellectual honesty to acknowledge when Trump or the Republican party deserves criticism. You, Rodred and Jwbeck are just political hacks, blindly involuntarily gainsaying anything said against your dear leader. And no, I'm still not a Democrat, have only ever voted Republican and would never have voted for Hilary. Sorry to burst your narrative of me.

Speak for yourself. You are doing exactly what you accuse others of and if you took a second from melting down you would see I am no Trump or GOP leadership fanboy by any stretch. That doesn't keep me from pointing out the hypocrisy and witch hunt thats going on from you people.

So Miss Republican can you track down all of the times you were this vocal in the last eight years about things much worse going on in Washington? Thats not a "but...but...", thats a reality check.

Sure can sweet thing...this time last year I was slamming Hilary and telling people Trump wouldn't be as bad as they feared (and getting plenty of flack for it).

You must think you're pretty clever to slam people without providing any arguments, and then when called out on it, accuse me (or others) of doing exactly what I'm accusing you of! What kind of bizarro world do you live in? But I guess that fits with Ken's warning for me not to bother engaging with you.

As for you not being a Trump and GOP fanboy, I'll believe it when I see a single critical thing you say about them.
Quote Reply
Re: Michael Flynn Offers to Testify on Trump Russia ties in Exchange for Immunity [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So does anyone know how many votes the Russians got for Trump?

About 200k to 300k or so...All in the right states too... Didn't take much to swing this election where one side got millions and millions of votes more than the winning side...But I really just believe it was their intent to sway votes away from Hillary, Trump just happened to be the biggest benefactor of sticking it to her..I'm sure they were as surprised as we were on election night.
Quote Reply
Re: Michael Flynn Offers to Testify on Trump Russia ties in Exchange for Immunity [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Try the search function. Also you may want to pick better counsel as a life long Republican than a lifelong batshit crazy leftist.

~
"You lie!" The Prophet Joe Wilson
Last edited by: Rodred: Mar 31, 17 13:15
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You don't seem to be able to say what the investigation is looking for.

The FBI is investigating and they typically don't go on witch hunts and see what happens. If they have been investigating since July, there is at least a bit of a presumption they are looking at something.

The House Intelligence Committee, made up of 13 Republicans and 9 Democrats are also having an investigation. Presumably, they are also not simply on a fishing expedition and there is a reason for them to investigate.

What are they looking for (or proof of)?

Since we don't know, maybe we should call the whole thing off.

Quote Reply

Prev Next