Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

How long before POTUS makes a general public appearance?
Quote | Reply
Over or under 100 days?

Sorry, no link to post, Blep, just wondering after he cancelled on the Nats' opening day first pitch when, if ever, he's going to appear in a public at an event that's not structured as a Trump pep rally. My guess is after the first significant piece of popular legislation is passed, though I have no idea when that might be.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Re: How long before POTUS makes a general public appearance? [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:
Over or under 100 days?

Sorry, no link to post, Blep, just wondering after he cancelled on the Nats' opening day first pitch when, if ever, he's going to appear in a public at an event that's not structured as a Trump pep rally. My guess is after the first significant piece of popular legislation is passed, though I have no idea when that might be.

I suspect it will be a long wait.
Quote Reply
Re: How long before POTUS makes a general public appearance? [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did he ever before he was President? Doesn't really seem like a man of the people kind of dude.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: How long before POTUS makes a general public appearance? [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not that I recall, but I can't recall many general election candidates putting themselves out there prior to the election, either.

I have tickets to opening day in DC, and the POTUS security team was working with the Lerners to see if it was feasible. I was surprised to hear he was even considering it, and not at all surprised to see it was called off.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yeah, but some people are out and about doing things like living life. For instance we are vacationing in South Florida and my wife collided shopping carts with an old dude wearing a visor. The old dude was Steve Spurrier. I doubt Trump has had many interactions like that in the last 20+ years.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: How long before POTUS makes a general public appearance? [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did he ever before he was President? Doesn't really seem like a man of the people kind of dude.

But isn't Trump for the "little-guy" - the Joe-Plummers of the world? Making things right, to benefit those sorts of people maximally while he's in office? Those sorts of people are a BIG part of his constituency!

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Quote Reply