Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

You know what never gets old? Wall Street suicides.
Quote | Reply
I know you were thinking happy gun stories, and yes, you would be right. But the debate on guns being a net positive for society is over. So lets bow our heads for this loser.

https://www.yahoo.com/...jumps-131123289.html

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: You know what never gets old? Wall Street suicides. [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TheForge wrote:
I know you were thinking happy gun stories, and yes, you would be right. But the debate on guns being a net positive for society is over. So lets bow our heads for this loser.

You are a sick fucking asshole. Period. A guy commits suicide, and you post this.

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Re: You know what never gets old? Wall Street suicides. [klehner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
100% agree. No matter how awful a person is, this is still a person who has left 2 children behind. Essentially celebrating the tragedy someone's family is experiencing is in really poor taste, bordering on deranged.

klehner wrote:
TheForge wrote:

You are a sick fucking asshole. Period. A guy commits suicide, and you post this.
Quote Reply
Re: You know what never gets old? Wall Street suicides. [MidwestRoadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MidwestRoadie wrote:
100% agree. No matter how awful a person is, this is still a person who has left 2 children behind. Essentially celebrating the tragedy someone's family is experiencing is in really poor taste, bordering on deranged.

klehner wrote:
TheForge wrote:

Bordering?

_____
TEAM HD
Each day is what you make of it so make it the best day possible.
Quote Reply
Re: You know what never gets old? Wall Street suicides. [MidwestRoadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What???

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: You know what never gets old? Wall Street suicides. [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Read your post. If you can't see that it's in poor taste and uncalled for, nobody can help you.

TheForge wrote:
What???
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just tell myself he is probably an asshole and probably passed that trait onto his kids and I feel better about it.

Last edited by: TheForge: Mar 28, 17 13:47
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TheForge wrote:
What???

Poor taste my friend poor taste.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TheForge wrote:
I just tell myself he is probably an asshole and probably passed that trait onto his kids and I fee better about it.

This statement does not help your position
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If that's who you really are instead of just some troll tough talking behind a keyboard, it's really fucked up and you need help.

TheForge wrote:
I just tell myself he is probably an asshole and probably passed that trait onto his kids and I fee better about it.
Quote Reply
Re: You know what never gets old? Wall Street suicides. [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Man, ok. Because you guys say it is poor taste, I guess it is. I'll note that for next time.

Quote Reply