Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Well this was new
Quote | Reply
Spending the night in Lenoir City Tennessee on my way home from Key West. Had dinner sitting at the bar at a Cinco Amigos Mexican Restaurant that was right next to the hotel.

So two weird things, I'll list the second one first. I got back to the room and after writing a review on a restaurant Facebook page (more on that later), I got a notification that a high school friend was their eating dinner right then. So I got to walk back over and catch up with an old friend that I haven't seen in 35 years.

So here's the 1 star review I left on the restaurants Facebook page:

They started off on the wrong foot when they carded me, I'm almost 56 years old. The bartender actually took my driver's license to the manager, I heard the word expired, no it expires in 4 days. So they sold me a tall margarita. The food was your typical bland American / Mexican food. Then I had the gall to order a second tall margarita as I was staying at the hotel right there and walking. Nope, one tall Margarita is the limit. Are you kidding me? The manager said, look how mad you are now, how mad would would you be after you finish this one and try to order the third one? I wasn't mad at all until they wouldn't give me a second one, duh.

Long story short, don't come here if you like food with flavor and want a second drink.

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply