Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

President Trump’s Treasury secretary Steve Mnuchin praised his boss’s “perfect genes” during an interview, saying Trump has "got more stamina than anybody I've ever met” and is "unbelievably healthy."
Quote | Reply
I'm sorry should I post this in the other forum?

----
Don't hold back
Quote Reply
Re: President Trump’s Treasury secretary Steve Mnuchin praised his boss’s “perfect genes” during an interview, saying Trump has "got more stamina than anybody I've ever met” and is "unbelievably healthy." [iO4] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Body shamer.

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply
Re: President Trump’s Treasury secretary Steve Mnuchin praised his boss’s “perfect genes” during an interview, saying Trump has "got more stamina than anybody I've ever met” and is "unbelievably healthy." [iO4] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Betcha he could run a sub 17 hr 10 kms.
Quote Reply
Re: President Trump’s Treasury secretary Steve Mnuchin praised his boss’s “perfect genes” during an interview, saying Trump has "got more stamina than anybody I've ever met” and is "unbelievably healthy." [vitus979] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Come on, humpty trumpty has thick skin.

----
Don't hold back
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
lol. That motherfucker is pathologically thin-skinned. Without exaggeration.

It's startling how many successful people succeed because of their damage..

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The main thing that separates people who achieve a lot is a high energy level and Trump certainly has that. I know men his age who really struggle and he is still sharp and gets a lot done. He clearly has good genes because based on his diet, he should probably have one foot in the grave.

I know a man with a high energy level like Trump. He was a CPA and became of partner of a big firm in Bermuda, not an easy task. He then quit, started his own insurance management company and built it up into a place with 125 employees. At the same time, started a few other small businesses, had a 4-handicap in golf and had lots of hobbies. He would fly to London, England and work the entire time on the plane, get back to Bermuda at 10:00 pm, and go straight to the office and work for 4-5 more hours. The next day up early to play golf.

At the time I was in my 30's and could never keep up to him. I'm always impressed by people who have that kind of energy. I think it is something you are born with.
Quote Reply
Re: President Trump’s Treasury secretary Steve Mnuchin praised his boss’s “perfect genes” during an interview, saying Trump has "got more stamina than anybody I've ever met” and is "unbelievably healthy." [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He's driven.

It's not really related to physical condition. Or necessarily healthy, and it's almost by definition unbalanced. But it often achieves.

Quote Reply
Re: President Trump’s Treasury secretary Steve Mnuchin praised his boss’s “perfect genes” during an interview, saying Trump has "got more stamina than anybody I've ever met” and is "unbelievably healthy." [vitus979] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah I you just put your head down and go it is surprising how much you can get done. Sometimes to do big things you just have to have the audacity to think you can. On the other hand alot of these people are somewhat obtuse. Just read a book about Elon Musk. Amazing guy but not sure I would want to work for him.

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
He appears to be a fat, soft old guy who's still ticking along so he probably does have good genes.

Hard to know if he's in any kind of aerobic shape. I doubt it based on appearance but mane he does exercise regularly.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is this where someone chimes in and says...

...but Obama smoked!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Proof from his doctor

Quote Reply
Re: President Trump’s Treasury secretary Steve Mnuchin praised his boss’s “perfect genes” during an interview, saying Trump has "got more stamina than anybody I've ever met” and is "unbelievably healthy." [schroeder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How the hell would that doc know how healthy all the other presidents were or weren't? How would anyone know?
Quote Reply
Re: President Trump’s Treasury secretary Steve Mnuchin praised his boss’s “perfect genes” during an interview, saying Trump has "got more stamina than anybody I've ever met” and is "unbelievably healthy." [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ThisIsIt wrote:
How the hell would that doc know how healthy all the other presidents were or weren't? How would anyone know?

You aren't supposed to think about it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
iO4 wrote:
President Trump’s Treasury secretary Steve Mnuchin praised his boss’s “perfect genes” during an interview, saying Trump has "got more stamina than anybody I've ever met” and is "unbelievably healthy

Sounds like Steve Mnuchin wants to have Trumop's baby.

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Quote Reply