Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: How do I keep an anonymous dog from soiling my lawn? [amy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thanks for the tip...
i was hoping that my landlord would deal with this, but it looks like they're being their lazy selves.

anyway, i didn't mean to hijack the thread. just trying to commiserate. parasites or no, poop is poop and it sucks having to clean it up.
Quote Reply
Re: How do I keep an anonymous dog from soiling my lawn? [urbanrider] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
...name the dog Bruno...or dig up the lawn...first is simpler
Quote Reply
Re: How do I keep an anonymous dog from soiling my lawn? [urbanrider] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You can always tell them that if their next tenant sues their pants off cause their 2-year old suffered permanent brain damage due to raccoon roundworm encephalitis contracted from playing in raccoon poop, I told you so.

Maybe they'll take some action if they see it may threaten their pocketbook.
Quote Reply
Re: How do I keep an anonymous dog from soiling my lawn? [Doc H6llyw66d] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If it goes in the same spot every time, sprinkle ground cayenne pepper over the area. I know that this can work to stop dogs from digging, and it might also stop them from pooping. Once they've had a snout-full, they won't want to sniff anywhere near that spot again.

And yes, it works on bloodhounds too -- see "Cool Hand Luke"
Quote Reply
Re: How do I keep an anonymous dog from soiling my lawn? [Doc H6llyw66d] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Personally I would go with the video camera set up and set your alarm to have it go off at in time to turn it on. I have to say I like the auto sprinkler idea, and be sure it throws a wide swath--we want the owner involved in this negative reinforcement program as well.
Quote Reply

Prev Next