Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: You know what I fucking hate? [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did you say, Austria?

"The right to party is a battle we have fought, but we'll surrender and go Amish... NOT!" -Wayne Campbell
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TheForge wrote:
Austrians.

What have you got against Crocodile Dundee, mate?
Quote Reply
Re: You know what I fucking hate? [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
Culley22 wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Arnold is a piece shit, IMHO.
Never knew you held him so high. Interesting.

I don't. Your post makes no sense.

I've heard you call people worse. Therefore, you ONLY calling him a piece of shit holds him higher than you have for some. Shit man, is it that early it needed to be explained?
Quote Reply
Re: You know what I fucking hate? [Culley22] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Culley22 wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Culley22 wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Arnold is a piece shit, IMHO.
Never knew you held him so high. Interesting.

I don't. Your post makes no sense.

I've heard you call people worse. Therefore, you ONLY calling him a piece of shit holds him higher than you have for some. Shit man, is it that early it needed to be explained?

I've come up with worse than "piece of shit"?

I must have some really devastating insults in my quiver.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: You know what I fucking hate? [TeamBarenaked] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Like Australians. Don't like their gun laws.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Maybe we should have dropped a nuclear bomb.

The US hadn't tested a nuclear bomb until after Germany surrendered.
Last edited by: schroeder: Mar 15, 17 10:00
Quote Reply
Re: You know what I fucking hate? [schroeder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
schroeder wrote:

Should have done it anyways.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm sure they feel the same about you.

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: You know what I fucking hate? [tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh they sure do and think I'm an asshole.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TheForge wrote:
Austrians. If they are flat out sleazy con artist they are lazy. I've met twenty different ones in my various professional life and they all fit this mold. We didn't drop enough bombs on Austria. Maybe we should have dropped a nuclear bomb.

Fuck that Ludwig von Mises cunt and the rest of the so-called Austrian School.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've been to Austria twice and loved it. The people were very friendly and approachable. The difference between Austria and Germany reminded me of the South vs the North. With the Germans being the Yankees! Germany seemed a much more hostile place for Americans.
Quote Reply
Re: You know what I fucking hate? [xtremrun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good for you. I still think they are scum and was reminded of it today.

Quote Reply
Re: You know what I fucking hate? [schroeder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
schroeder wrote:

I wonder if we would've had a bomb at all in WWII without Lise Meitner.

Maybe not. Damn Austrians!
Quote Reply
Re: You know what I fucking hate? [eb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Who cares, we should have carpet bombed them into oblivion and any Nazi collaborators or members should have been sent to camps and exterminated.

I am not joking on this. Sorry Arnold.

Quote Reply
Re: You know what I fucking hate? [outerlimit] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
When I was in university I had a summer job in furniture warehouse. Alot of Jamaican delivery guys. All of them scammers running several girlfriends at the same time, doing side jobs while on deliveries on company time etc. So I had a low opinion. Now I take care of a bunch of migrant Jamaican agricultural workers. A whole different bunch changed my opinion quite a bit. The exchange student we host is Austrian and she and her family seem quite nice.

outerlimit wrote:
I went through a similar thing with Koreans. I ran a bicycle shop owned by a rather dishonest Korean businessman (I think he only used the bike shop for money laundering for his other businesses since he never seemed to care if we made money or not). His wife was mean and crazy and wanted to fire my best employees because she didn't think they showed her enough respect. He had me watch his kids and his 8 year old daughter tried to blackmail me by threatening to say that I molested her if I didn't tell her all about sex. Ultimately the owner fled the country owing me 3 paychecks! I don't think my opinion of Koreans could have gotten any lower then I worked with some Koreans who were insanely hard working, unfailingly honest, thoughtful and generous to a fault. There are good and bad people in every group. I think you just had a bad run.

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply

Prev Next