Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

There's no LR Cry Like... variant?
Quote | Reply
I needed to post this but found the main thread was just too training focussed...

It's 3am and I'm struggling to sleep for a variety of poor me reasons. As the folks are on vacation I find myself housesitting a number of small dogs (two are mine) who are accustomed to sleeping in the same room as the humans. One of theirs is a bossy little thing who starts barking every 5-10 secs in a war of attrition if not picked up and placed on the bed. I won that first battle after blocking out the sounds for 20-30 mins but then the insomnia began. So I gave in and picked up the phone to surf. No sooner had the display lit up did the whine of a mosquito fill the air. After hiding under the sheets with said phone for 15 mins I gave up trying to hide from the fooker so came downstairs with the lap top. I see the bossy bitch walking around the kitchen and she slinks when she sees me. This only means one thing, she's pissed in the house. So I walk into the bar room and sure enough in front of the fridge is a piss to clean up. Upon placing paper towel down I step back to take in the extents, only to step in a second piss. Upon tidying up that I settle into the couch where their other dog decides to join me. Then she proceeds to fart. Rancid farts. One after another.

Today is not going to be a good day.

Waaaaaaaaa
Quote Reply
Re: There's no LR Cry Like... variant? [mv2005] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Most LR threads are people crying like a beeotch about something or other.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you have a yard? That solves the problem
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We are watching my wifes moms little ankle biter while she's in Switzerland for two weeks. I stepped on a terd the first night in the kitchen. She is the neediest dog I've ever seen...will whine and cry nonstop just looking at you all day all night until you pick her up and let her sit or lay next to you.

Love my dogs but life sure as shit would be much easier without the hassle.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I needed to post this but found the main thread was just too training focussed...

If your looking for people who have no focus on training, you've come to the right place.

It's 3am and I'm struggling to sleep for a variety of poor me reasons. As the folks are on vacation I find myself housesitting a number of small dogs (two are mine) who are accustomed to sleeping in the same room as the humans. One of theirs is a bossy little thing who starts barking every 5-10 secs in a war of attrition if not picked up and placed on the bed. I won that first battle after blocking out the sounds for 20-30 mins but then the insomnia began. So I gave in and picked up the phone to surf. No sooner had the display lit up did the whine of a mosquito fill the air. After hiding under the sheets with said phone for 15 mins I gave up trying to hide from the fooker so came downstairs with the lap top. I see the bossy bitch walking around the kitchen and she slinks when she sees me. This only means one thing, she's pissed in the house. So I walk into the bar room and sure enough in front of the fridge is a piss to clean up. Upon placing paper towel down I step back to take in the extents, only to step in a second piss. Upon tidying up that I settle into the couch where their other dog decides to join me. Then she proceeds to fart. Rancid farts. One after another.

On the other hand, focusing on training sounds pretty good...
Quote Reply