Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Michael Flynn. National Security Adviser. Registered Foreign Agent. [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know, isn't it amazing. I still recall the screaming for Hillary's head when it was discovered her and Bill had taken all that money from foreign agents with business in front of the State Department. Those hypocritical conservatives could learn a lot from the non-partisan way the left handled knowledge of the Clinton dollar train.

Sanuk wrote:
I find it incredible that someone who worked for a foreign government can be "vetted" and become head of the NSA and then, to come here and have people say it's fine, nothing to see here.

The Trump apologists have lost their mind trying to defend him. It's impossible for me to believe to be honest.
Quote Reply
Re: Michael Flynn. National Security Adviser. Registered Foreign Agent. [jwbeuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know, isn't it amazing. I still recall the screaming for Hillary's head when it was discovered her and Bill had taken all that money from foreign agents with business in front of the State Department. Those hypocritical conservatives could learn a lot from the non-partisan way the left handled knowledge of the Clinton dollar train.

Well, as long as it was Hilary, nothing more to see here.

Did you hear that Obama was listening in every time Trump was cooking popcorn in his microwave?

Quote Reply
Re: Michael Flynn. National Security Adviser. Registered Foreign Agent. [jwbeuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

#WeAreTheForge #BlackGunsMatter

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Re: Michael Flynn. National Security Adviser. Registered Foreign Agent. [CruseVegas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looks like there are reports with documentation out Flynn was also taking Money from the Russians while he was part of the Trump campaign! Don't have a link just saw it on morning news.
Last edited by: xtremrun: Mar 17, 17 1:34
Quote Reply
Re: Michael Flynn. National Security Adviser. Registered Foreign Agent. [xtremrun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
At best the optics look terrible. At worst he broke the law prohibiting retired military officers from accepting payments or gifts from foreign governments. He allegedly received $45k from RT Television which is funded by the State-owned RIA Novosti news agency, so it's hard to argue the payment did not come from the Russian government. I'm sure he'll try though...

Still, not nearly as bad as Obama wiretapping Trump Tower.
Quote Reply
Re: Michael Flynn. National Security Adviser. Registered Foreign Agent. [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
At best the optics look terrible. At worst he broke the law prohibiting retired military officers from accepting payments or gifts from foreign governments. He allegedly received $45k from RT Television which is funded by the State-owned RIA Novosti news agency, so it's hard to argue the payment did not come from the Russian government. I'm sure he'll try though...

Still, not nearly as bad as Obama wiretapping Trump Tower.

Don't forget Benghazi! Oh and her emails! Speaking of Benghazi, I wonder if the 25% cut to the state departments budget will reduce security at embassies around the world.
Quote Reply
Re: Michael Flynn. National Security Adviser. Registered Foreign Agent. [xtremrun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looks like there are reports with documentation out Flynn was also taking Money from the Russians while he was part of the Trump campaign!

Yeah but the Clinton Foundation, run by a former President and someone who was never President had donations from around the world so that makes it perfectly fine for anyone in the Trump administration to do anything they want. The fact that everyone knows where the donations come from and who much was donated is completely beside the point.

You must be new around here.

Quote Reply

Prev Next