Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Khzir Kahn - travel privileges being reviewed? [Trieatalot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Let's see.

1. Health care has gotten even more expensive. Sure, some of the poor who couldn't afford it before, yet still were guaranteed basic care now have it, but middle class and the self employed have seen their rates skyrocket with overall out of pocket cost increased. Now some of the middle class and self employed go without that didn't before. - net impact, worse off.

2. He expanded the war on terror to include extrajudicial murder of US citizens - net impact, worst off.

3. He expanded the police state and eavesdropping of civilians with no connections to terror.

4. Entitlements increased under him along with cost (food stamps, social welfare, etc). - net impact, worse.

5. Debt increased by more than all previous administrations combined. The only reason we aren't in hot water is Europeans have been even more irresponsible than we have. - This will catch up to us eventually.

6. He alienated our allies in Britain and Israel while basically kissing the ass of continental Europeans.

7. Employment is less stable and more part time in nature under his watch - Net impact, worse.

8. Illegal immigration has been a bigger problem under his watch. Starting in 2010, record lows on removals and returns have been the norm.https://www.dhs.gov/.../enforcement-actions. We also saw a resurgence of growth in illegal immigration populations under his watch. The housing boom created a temporary increase that completely reversed within a two year period. The growth to record levels has been sustained at least through 2012. https://www.dhs.gov/...January%202012_0.pdf

9. Race relations are at all time lows since the civil rights movement. - Net impact, worse.

10. Guns (mixed) - Handed over thousands of dangerous weapons to cartels and Obama's desire to curtail gun ownership led to record purchases and ownership. I DON'T THINK THIS IS BAD but I'm sure most liberals feel different about this. His attacks on the 2nd amendment also are why few republican leaning people could stomach Hillary over Trump. - Like I said mixed. I'm glad more guns are out there and the backlash has led to more freedom, but I'm sure most democrats feel different.

I could go on and on, and I'm sure others could add things I don't necessarily see as bad.

Make no mistake, I don't see trump improving many of these situations,

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Last edited by: TheForge: Mar 8, 17 12:39
Quote Reply

Prev Next