Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: But, but, grassroots! [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Of course it was, I have an open mind unlike your racist self.
Quote Reply
Re: But, but, grassroots! [dvfmfidc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Of course it was, I have an open mind unlike your racist self.

Oh, now I'm racist...what exactly do you base that on?

I learn something new every day.

Quote Reply
Re: But, but, grassroots! [dvfmfidc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dvfmfidc wrote:
See what I mean, dipshit couldn't even figure it out himself....I am sure he appreciates the "coaching"...

Not surprising, lefties cant do shit without being coached.....

You seem to be the only one not smart enough to figure out how stupid your original statement was.

But please, tell us, who coaches these lefties? It can't be a lefty according to you, because lefties can't do shit without being coached. Clear enough for you?
Quote Reply
Re: But, but, grassroots! [eb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
But please, tell us, who coaches these lefties? It can't be a lefty according to you, because lefties can't do shit without being coached. Clear enough for you?

Wow. If you expect him to answer a question with anything other than a personal insult, you really must be new here.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:
Wow. If you expect him to answer a question with anything other than a personal insult, you really must be new here.

I don't mind those, at least if they're creative. If ever I'm lucky enough to get one of those I might even put in in a .sig!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Your the greatest
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
you were wrong again, I actually gave him a compliment.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
eb wrote:
dvfmfidc wrote:
See what I mean, dipshit couldn't even figure it out himself....I am sure he appreciates the "coaching"...

Not surprising, lefties cant do shit without being coached.....

You seem to be the only one not smart enough to figure out how stupid your original statement was.

In 'Leftie World', there are different levels of rank. There are the average run-of-the-mill sheeple that are easily led and brainless. They have an unquenchable need for reassurance of their moral superiority and going to town hall meetings and screaming at congressmen affirms their sense of 'goodness' and 'better than you-ness'. These people are coached by others with IQs over 100 called 'Elites'. They prey on the easily led masses by using their need for a feeling of moral superiority by gathering groups to disrupt these meetings in hopes the 'Elites' will be able to regain power when the sheeple vote for their candidates and they move to Washington to accept some role as some sort of assistant to something or other and bask in their egos while telling everyone that will listen how great they are.

That's pretty much it.

Carry on.

Greg

If you are a Canuck that engages in gratuitous bashing of the US, you are probably on my Iggy List. So, save your self a bunch of typing a response unless you also feel the need to gratuitously bash me. If so, have fun.
"Don't underestimate Joe's ability to f___ things up" - Barack Obama, 2020
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If ever I'm lucky enough to get one of those I might even put in in a .sig!

People are jealous of Duffy's comment to me, everyone's talking about it.
Quote Reply

Prev Next