Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

I just met Ehud Barak
Quote | Reply
And listened to a live Speech about Islamic terror and the Iranian nuclear deal. I'll tell you more tomorrow.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: I just met Ehud Barak [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well, my 3 year old daughter just helped me load 275 yards of fresh 30lb mono onto one of my salmon reels. I clearly had the better evening.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've heard rumours that guy is Jewish.

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Re: I just met Ehud Barak [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Super Jew. Most decorated soldier in israel history. Led command units including the retaliation for the Munich killings. He told a couple war stories. Good stuff.

He compared obama's Iranian nuclear deal to your mother in le driving your Mercedes off a cliff. A bad deal but a done deal. Iran will basically get the spoils of the deal than abandon it. With trump in office the likelihood of Israel retaliating on threats is more likely.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Anything about Operation Entebbe? Read a book on that one.

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply
Re: I just met Ehud Barak [vitus979] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes. He talked about how they were dressed as maintenance me. And a 99 second gunfight ensued with three terrorist killed and only one Israeli injured. By friendly fire. The name of that Israeli lieutenant was Ben Netanyahu.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
He also said something g very similar to what Barak obama said about Isis. Instead of calling them jv, he said you have 50,000 malcontents with 5,000 trucks running. Wild in the Middle East. They have only been winning because they have been fighting third rate military's. They could easily be wiped out by Israel, Britain, or the us. But the problem is, it has to be a ground war and it has to be Muslims that fight them and causing them. To be defeated by what many would view as crusaders would gain support for the next group.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They could easily be wiped out by Israel, Britain, or the us. But the problem is, it has to be a ground war and it has to be Muslims that fight them and causing them. To be defeated by what many would view as crusaders would gain support for the next group.

ISIS would like nothing better than to get a Western country on the ground, that has been their plan all along. So far, none of the countries have fallen for that trap.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
vitus979 wrote:
Anything about Operation Entebbe? Read a book on that one.

Is Aeneas still required reason for all High Schoolers? Appearantly not in some parts of the world.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just found out Russia is one of our top listeners? Must be the reindeer in Siberia..https://open.spotify.com/track/04DoSffTf3cNfh20JsIXQU

sometimes
Last edited by: mustangchef: Mar 2, 17 6:27
Quote Reply
Re: I just met Ehud Barak [mustangchef] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Democratic Party Mayor of Phoenix gave an opening speech. Clearly he wrote it days ago, because he made obvious references to Trump and how there is no room for any politician that doesn't denounce anti-Semitism. I guess he missed Tuesday.

I also noted a big disconnect between American Jews and Israeli Jews. My sister in law has been in Israel, since July. Having lived in a college town since graduating and working for a Jewish college organization (Hillel), she is hopelessly liberal. She was shocked by how pro-trump pretty much everyone in Israel is. My wife told me all about it after her trip in December. Several Israelis in attendance also affirmed this. Well of the many of the American Jews I talked to before the speech, I heard several snide comments about Trump, and references to him being anti-Semitic. I even heard two people who expected Barak to make a negative comments about Trump. I asked two of them if they saw Netanyahu's speech with Trump and how he felt welcome for the first time in 8 years. I also stated that I doubted Barak would say anything negative about Trump, since the Israeli leadership has been uniformly supportive of him. Sure enough, he avoided delving into US politics, but managed to mention the current administration is much more Israeli and even Jewish friendly.

Amazing how brainwashed some people can be.

Quote Reply