Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Thanks Obama!
Quote | Reply
Good god this new guy is a fucking whinger.

https://www.theguardian.com/...ating-protests-leaks
Quote Reply
Re: Thanks Obama! [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He needs to quit whining. But hats what happens when you don't ride into the sunset quietly. You know as well as I do a lot of people will believe this and obama gave it ammo.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wouldn't it have been easier for Obama to have worked (harder, smarter) to get Hillary elected?
Quote Reply
Re: Thanks Obama! [Old Hickory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Old Hickory wrote:
Wouldn't it have been easier for Obama to have worked (harder, smarter) to get Hillary elected?

Easier than what?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well, try going to Obama's official website http://www.barackobama.com - on the front page you'll see a link to the http://www.ofa.us - Organizing for Action. OFA organizes protests, etc against the current administration.

Hardly a stretch to link Obama to the continued work of the left to disrupt everything Trump / Republican.
Quote Reply
Re: Thanks Obama! [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TheForge wrote:
He needs to quit whining. But hats what happens when you don't ride into the sunset quietly. You know as well as I do a lot of people will believe this and obama gave it ammo.

I know, right. Dude should have taken up crochet, not kitesurfing.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
WelshinPhilly wrote:
Old Hickory wrote:

Easier than what?

Than what was in the article you linked.
Quote Reply
Re: Thanks Obama! [JD21] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JD21 wrote:
Well, try going to Obama's official website http://www.barackobama.com - on the front page you'll see a link to the http://www.ofa.us - Organizing for Action. OFA organizes protests, etc against the current administration.

Hardly a stretch to link Obama to the continued work of the left to disrupt everything Trump / Republican.

RWCT

#WeAreTheForge #BlackGunsMatter

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Re: Thanks Obama! [ubdawg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ubdawg wrote:
TheForge wrote:

I know, right. Dude should have taken up crochet, not kitesurfing.

God damn do I wish this was me and not him. Also, we swapped this guy for a fat old white guy with a hilarious combover who eats his steak well done with ketchup. I don't know what it all means but it's a crazy whiplash that's for sure.
Quote Reply
Re: Thanks Obama! [SailorSam] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
combover who eats his steak well done with ketchup. I don't know what it all means but it's a crazy whiplash that's for sure.

its amazing how little class trump has.

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply
Re: Thanks Obama! [veganerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
veganerd wrote:
Quote:
combover who eats his steak well done with ketchup. I don't know what it all means but it's a crazy whiplash that's for sure.

Is it really?! I find it highly conceivable.

"The right to party is a battle we have fought, but we'll surrender and go Amish... NOT!" -Wayne Campbell
Quote Reply
Re: Thanks Obama! [burnman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
burnman wrote:
veganerd wrote:
Quote:

Is it really?! I find it highly conceivable.

i dont mean its unbelievable, i mean astounding. im in awe.

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Obama also forgot to tell Trump about healthcare.

“I have to tell you, it’s an unbelievably complex subject,” President Donald Trump told a group of governors at the White House yesterday. “Nobody knew that health care could be so complicated.”

Nobody knew because Obama never talked about it! Sad.
Quote Reply
Re: Thanks Obama! [schroeder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You forgot to preface that newer quote with his previous quote about what an easy slam dunk it was gonna be...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Trump has to have a make believe enemy hiding under every bed post. How else could he continue to shore up his "base".He won't be doing it by bringing those jobs back from China.
Quote Reply
Re: Thanks Obama! [OneGoodLeg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OneGoodLeg wrote:
You forgot to preface that newer quote with his previous quote about what an easy slam dunk it was gonna be...

In the Persimmon Putin's defense, healthcare was not on his list of things he knows better than anyone else.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/...m_term=.5a1d32642635
Quote Reply
Re: Thanks Obama! [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is it so weird to make a statement like that?

http://www.politico.com/...-ready-public-235508

I think he tends to blurt out partial statements that don't tell the whole truth, but have enough truth to warrant a second look. Sort of like Sweden, Obama has made it clear he isn't going away.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: Thanks Obama! [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Trump is most likely right in this case.

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply
Re: Thanks Obama! [vitus979] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
vitus979 wrote:
Trump is most likely right in this case.

bunch of folks on here try to explain some of Trump's more ridiculous statements away on technical legal grounds..."he wasn't really lying if he believed it at the time" type of stuff.

I'd like to point out that you are, most likely, wrong in a purely technical sense. What is the likelihood that Obama himself is somehow leaking things to the press? Now...having considered that, what do you think is the likelihood that leftover staffers from the prior administration who may still be loyal to the old boss are leaking things? See...that is not the same as Obama causing the leaks. They may be motivated by loyalty to Obama but he may not (or may) have anything whatsoever to do with them himself.

Could also be new hires who realize just how fucking crazy the new guy is.
Quote Reply