Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Anyone want to be an officer in the N. Korean Military???
Quote | Reply
Good. GAWD!

SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — North Korea executed five senior security officials with anti-aircraft guns because they made false reports that "enraged" leader Kim Jong Un, South Korea's spy agency said Monday.
The comments by the National Intelligence Service in a private briefing to lawmakers come as Malaysia investigates the poisoning death of Kim's estranged elder half brother, Kim Jong Nam. That investigation is still going on, but South Korea says it believes Kim Jong Un ordered the assassination, which took place Feb. 13 at Kuala Lumpur's airport.

https://www.yahoo.com/...urity-084003066.html

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone want to be an officer in the N. Korean Military??? [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wouldn't want to be an estranged half-brother either.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone want to be an officer in the N. Korean Military??? [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If I am to be executed, I want it to be with anti aircraft guns.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've heard that Trump's response to this news was "you mean I can do this?"
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone want to be an officer in the N. Korean Military??? [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
If I am to be executed, I want it to be with anti aircraft guns.

Really?

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That's the way to go.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've heard being hit by a 308 at 800 yards is pretty gruesome. Sort of like an ax on firewood.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

sometimes
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was surprised there was no thread about his half brothers assassination.

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I guess they ditched the mortar method..

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/...th-mortar-round.html

"On the orders of Kim Jong-un to leave "no trace of him behind, down to his hair," according to South Korean media, Kim Chol was forced to stand on a spot that had been zeroed in for a mortar round and "obliterated."
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone want to be an officer in the N. Korean Military??? [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll be impressed when they strap the condemned to the head of one of their nuke capable missiles.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It is amazing that Dear Leader is still alive. You would think that with his history, someone fearing for their life might make a preemptive strike.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone want to be an officer in the N. Korean Military??? [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:
It is amazing that Dear Leader is still alive. You would think that with his history, someone fearing for their life might make a preemptive strike.

Yeah, I'm surprised someone hasn't smeared some goop on his face by now.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone want to be an officer in the N. Korean Military??? [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:

I am always amazed by this phenomena and have recently dubbed it "the Negan effect." You have a leader who is questionably deranged in engages in insanely brutal conduct and is surrounded by other bad actors. Why don't they rise up and dispose of him? Now, that is using fear!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — North Korea executed five senior security officials with anti-aircraft guns because they made false reports that "enraged" leader Kim Jong Un

Donald Trump and Steve Banon approve. You have to deal with #FakeNews. They're considering a directive instructing local army bases to train their AA guns of the offices of the NY Times and CNN.

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't think I'd want to be anyone in any facet of North Korean society. Life there sounds bloody awful.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone want to be an officer in the N. Korean Military??? [LorenzoP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LorenzoP wrote:
I've heard that Trump's response to this news was "you mean I can do this?"

No. Trump's response was "You think we don't have people that do this?"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I wonder how much of what we hear about the NorKs is fakenews....

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply