Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

power2max NG Road Power Meter - NEW
Quote | Reply
Available for the following Crankset types: Rotor 3d, Cannondale, FSA BB386EVO, S-Works, FACT, SRAM S900, Force 22, Rival 22, CX1, Rotor 3d+, FSA MegaExo.

+/-1% accuracy, Bluetooth and ANT+ compatible, enhanced metrics, and a rechargeable battery…these are only a few of the features you’ll come to enjoy when you use our NG power meters, the latest generation of power2max.

http://ngpowermeter.power2max.com/en/

$850 NEW

Last edited by: ttknight: Feb 25, 17 14:53
Quote Reply
Re: power2max NG Road Power Meter - NEW [ttknight] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Been looking into this for my sworks but the quarq is being sold for 750 from a couple stores and i know the NG is BLE compatible however, i just need power reading!

I do like everything else about it tho! Maybe if the price was right I'd jump

Speed kills unless you have speed skills!!!
Quote Reply
Re: power2max NG Road Power Meter - NEW [playero] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What spindle does it have?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is this available with a Shimano spindle? (3D/24)

Tim
Quote Reply
Re: power2max NG Road Power Meter - NEW [titemple652] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Available for the following Crankset types: Rotor 3d, Cannondale, FSA BB386EVO, S-Works, FACT, SRAM S900, Force 22, Rival 22, CX1, Rotor 3d+, FSA MegaExo.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
When are they available/shipping
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Good question. Will arrive 3 weeks from date of purchase.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So let me get this strait. You are selling stuff here that you don't even have yet. I am pretty sure this is against the rules
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm selling a new Power Meter that will be shipped within three weeks at $90 less than the current price. Don't know of any rules this is breaking.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
See rule 6 here:. http://forum.slowtwitch.com/.../?page=unread#unread

You seem to me to be not in compliance with such rule. These don't seem to secondary market liquidation prices and you stated they are new and not used. I'd say if they were at least 25â„… cheaper than retail then I'd give you a pass.
Last edited by: loxx0050: Feb 26, 17 9:12
Quote Reply
Re: power2max NG Road Power Meter - NEW [loxx0050] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a single discount code to buy one of these power meters in any of these varieties. I already have a power meter on all of my bikes, so I'm posting on this forum in case anyone wants to save $90 on a new power meter. I have no affiliation with the company and am selling a single power meter.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You should've mentioned that in your original listing. Then myself and another wouldn't have had a reason to call you out. Your original ad is a bit vague and your follow up posts are misleading.

Carry on then. Somebody else posted a similar sale of their NG coupon but did a better job of communicating so.
Last edited by: loxx0050: Feb 26, 17 10:42
Quote Reply