Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Romantic? Creepy? Or just pathetic? [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I want to know what ideas he discarded before deciding this was the best one.

Kind of goes along the lines of why guys honk at women and actually expect a positive reaction, that is the best idea they have,

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Romantic? Creepy? Or just pathetic? [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
I want to know what ideas he discarded before deciding this was the best one.

Kind of goes along the lines of why guys honk at women and actually expect a positive reaction, that is the best idea they have,
I bet he had some doozies! Trying to think back on some of the stupid pathetic shit I've done that didn't work out as planned. Having a hard time remembering anything at this level though.
Last edited by: SkipG: Feb 24, 17 10:54
Quote Reply
Re: Romantic? Creepy? Or just pathetic? [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
CruseVegas wrote:
What about dating someone younger than your child and you are older than their parents?

My neighbor married a girl and he was two years older than her parents. She's now a good looking widow with money in the bank. She really loved him though, she basically had a mental breakdown when he died from grief.

I think that's understandable regardless of the age difference. There isn't anything much worse than losing someone who is your everything.

#WeAreTheForge #BlackGunsMatter

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Re: Romantic? Creepy? Or just pathetic? [AlanShearer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Fact

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Re: Romantic? Creepy? Or just pathetic? [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
CruseVegas wrote:
What about dating someone younger than your child and you are older than their parents?

Winning!

;)

Happy Friday

Quote Reply
Re: Romantic? Creepy? Or just pathetic? [wimsey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wimsey wrote:
Oh, for sure, and nobody has ever accused me of being a hopeless romantic - I'm far more likely to see an opportunity to snark than see romance in the various shit people do in the name of love.

Out of curiosity, now old was this dude? I'm not sure what a 'good' (less bad) age would be, but if he's in his 30s or something, jesus fuck it's pathetic and creepy, and if he's in high school maybe just pathetic (as well as way premature). It seems like there would be a very narrow window of time when this would have any chance of coming off as somewhat normal/romantic.

That was my first question ~ how old is he? Teenager? Eh, maybe kinda pathetic, maybe kinda funny; I can picture a range of different guys from HS, some who could pull off that sort of stunt in an obviously ironic way and played it for comic endearment, others who obviously don't have the same kinda goofy charisma and would have fallen completely flat. Full-grown adult? Definite facepalm.
Quote Reply

Prev Next