Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: James O'keefe [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
xtremrun wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Because of his editing actual footage to create lies. He has been sued and has paid damages for libel.

Without getting into the substance of his videos or anything else...

A lawsuit for libel was filed against him. He settled with the plaintif but there was never a finding of libel.

Don't do what you accuse him of doing.

I'm sorry, he paid money to prevent enduring the legal process to possibly be found libelous. Better?

I can accuse you of libel and make you spend possibly millions to defend it.

Ha Ha! Good luck with that! Seriously though if there is not sufficient evidence the complaint will never move forward. I may be wrong but from what I understand it is a pretty high threshold to meet .
Quote Reply
Re: James O'keefe [xtremrun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
People have had to defend themselves in court on pretty slim "evidence".

All I'm saying is that settling this case really doesn't say anything about the credibility of O'Keefe (and I have made no comment one way or the other on his credibility).

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't know. Sounds pretty weak sauce to me. But this is Politicos interpretation and I doubt all the video has been seen. These reporters like to get ahead of potential bad news to limit or control the fallout.

http://www.politico.com/...aks-fall-flat-235307

Then there is this?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-23/

Yes, he is exposing a MSM liberal cabal that doesn't rely on Rasmussen poling, or omits it. Sheeeiiiit partner. Polls are only as good as the information they provide. I don't trust Rasmussen.

But in the end he seems to be pulling the Andrew Breitbart MO. Instead of daring the media to provide evidence of racism (remember when that civil rights icon claimed he was spit on by tea partiers chanting the n-word), James is offering 10k for evidence of malfeasance.

What kind of bs is that? Almost sounds like an admission his tapes are shit.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/...ader-offers-10000-a/

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
People have had to defend themselves in court on pretty slim "evidence".

All I'm saying is that settling this case really doesn't say anything about the credibility of O'Keefe (and I have made no comment one way or the other on his credibility).

He may have a point Duffy, ck this out.

#WeAreTheForge #BlackGunsMatter

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Re: James O'keefe [CruseVegas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well I guess that settles it!

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Surely you remember how all the liberals abandoned him after he settled, because they knew he had done it don't you?

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Re: James O'keefe [CruseVegas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll see your flying saucer and raise you a couple of tin foil hats.

Quote Reply
Re: James O'keefe [xtremrun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
xtremrun wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Because of his editing actual footage to create lies. He has been sued and has paid damages for libel.

Without getting into the substance of his videos or anything else...

A lawsuit for libel was filed against him. He settled with the plaintif but there was never a finding of libel.

Don't do what you accuse him of doing.

I'm sorry, he paid money to prevent enduring the legal process to possibly be found libelous. Better?

Or he wrote a 100K check because that is cheaper than his legal fees would be to even get through discovery
Quote Reply

Prev Next