Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Hip Tendinitis or Bursitis
Quote | Reply
Started about a month before my IM in November. Not really a pain in the ass, literally, during the day. I can run, ride and lift pain free. However, it can be quite annoying at night if I roll over onto my left side and sometimes on my right. I'm fine sleeping on my back, or the minute I get up. Anybody experience this? How long did it take? Pillow between the knees helps if it stays. Naproxen works wonders to. Been thinking about a medical marijuana card, but that would get in the way of buying guns.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: Hip Tendinitis or Bursitis [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Have you tried shaving your asshole?

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Hip Tendinitis or Bursitis [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
Have you tried shaving your asshole?

Just when I think you've totally jumped the shark with your Trump ball licking, you come up with a winner like that.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That was part of the reason I did it. Makes applying muscle rub so much easier.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TheForge wrote:
That was part of the reason I did it. Makes applying muscle rub so much easier.

So you're putting Icy Hot on your sphincter?

That's hardcore!

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well no. And I intentionally left that vague to keep this thread going. I used the clippers on my ass when I did the rest of the body. But then my hairy butt crack stood out, so I balanced it out. But you can't use an electro clippers on your crack, because then it becomes a dedicated tool. So I took the razor rout. The lack of hair makes using muscle rub so much better, and that was part of the motivation to trim in general.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
But you can't use an electro clippers on your crack, because then it becomes a dedicated tool.

Did you consider washing your ass first?

Before I go at the undercarriage with the clippers (or mrs Duffy's tongue) I make sure to clean up first.

Duh.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes, of course, but it is still an asshole with all the bacteria and garbage that is present. Unless you just came out of a pool or wipe with alcohol and/or bleach, there are still some staph bacteria there right? Unless Ironmike has something to add. His knowledge comes in use every now and then.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
<<but it is still an asshole with all the bacteria and garbage that is present.>>

Much like some posters around this place :)

<<Unless you just came out of a pool or wipe with alcohol and/or bleach,>>

So you're going to bleach your asshole before you shave it next time? You go, girl!
Quote Reply
Re: Hip Tendinitis or Bursitis [wimsey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There's a difference between anal bleaching and wiping with bleach. One involves harsh chemical that scars. The other is a common household product.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TheForge wrote:
There's a difference between anal bleaching and wiping with bleach. One involves harsh chemical that scars. The other is a common household product.

Just busting your balls (which I assume you also shave as part of your manscaping, probably after the honey almond body scrub and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub, but before the herb mint facial mask that you leave on for 10 minutes while you prepare the rest of your routine).
Quote Reply
Re: Hip Tendinitis or Bursitis [wimsey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wimsey wrote:
TheForge wrote:

Just busting your balls (which I assume you also shave as part of your manscaping, probably after the honey almond body scrub and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub, but before the herb mint facial mask that you leave on for 10 minutes while you prepare the rest of your routine).

I quit with all that stuff in my mid 20's. The payoff wasn't there. But if I wake up and my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now.

Besides, I still have a baby face for my age. People assume I'm in my early 30's so I must be doing something right. I once read that Paul Newman would soak his face in ice water daily at an early age. I did that all through my teens and early 20's.

Quote Reply