Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Enough with DJT. If time and money were not a constraint [Andrewmc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd travel and do a lot of cycling, hiking, backpacking to experience the beautiful natural areas of world.
Quote Reply
Re: Enough with DJT. If time and money were not a constraint [Andrewmc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hike the AT
Bike across the US
Catch a ballgame in all 30 MLB parks
Take cooking classes
I'm not very mechanically inclined so learning how to use tools to do my own home improvement projects.
Travel

"You can never win or lose if you don't run the race." - Richard Butler

Quote Reply
Re: Enough with DJT. If time and money were not a constraint [EndlessH2O] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
EndlessH2O wrote:
Re-learn and master piano
Run 50 marathons in 50 states in 50 weeks (it's doable & takes care of want to travel)
Photograph Masters, British Open & PGA (already photographed a US Open)
Learn to fly (could be regular airplane or my drones correctly)
Move to Perth

Noah's Ark sailed past here just last week after Biblical rains. A few days after we had 37 Celsius. Yesterday was 37 Celsius. Tomorrow is morning rain and 22, easing in time for GnR 2.0!
WTF? Thanks Trump.

Oh you meant Scotland...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Andrewmc wrote:
How would you spend them?

Learn to strip and rebuild an engine

That's quite an unusual blend of hobbies. So the overalls and smeared grease would be the outfit of choice?

Concur with languages.
I've posted recently about music and in particular piano
Bond with my kids before it's too late. Take them travelling and give them some experiences.
Volunteer and start actually contributing to society more.
Quote Reply
Re: Enough with DJT. If time and money were not a constraint [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would build a new house from scratch, because I can.

I'd love to buy some land and build a log home and on the property do exactly as you suggest, create a home for unwanted dogs. That's one of the reasons I came back to work. It's not going to happen here in Vancouver with land but I'm hoping to find a property in a small town in B.C or Ontario, far away from Vancouver or Toronto.

Quote Reply
Re: Enough with DJT. If time and money were not a constraint [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:
I would build a new house from scratch, because I can.

I'd love to buy some land and build a log home and on the property do exactly as you suggest, create a home for unwanted dogs. That's one of the reasons I came back to work. It's not going to happen here in Vancouver with land but I'm hoping to find a property in a small town in B.C or Ontario, far away from Vancouver or Toronto.

If you are serious, look at PEI. Harsh winters but beautiful place with really stupid low real estate prices. Before moving to Vancouver Island we considered it, but it was too far away from my aging mother. We could have bought the same house we are in and had $300k left over.

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Re: Enough with DJT. If time and money were not a constraint [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you are serious, look at PEI. Harsh winters but beautiful place with really stupid low real estate prices. Before moving to Vancouver Island we considered it, but it was too far away from my aging mother. We could have bought the same house we are in and had $300k left over.

A co-worker just moved from Vancouver to Charlottetown and has about $700K in cash after buying a home there. I'd love to go but my family is in Ontario and I want to be closer. I'd go in a heartbeat if it wasn't for that, I like it out there.

Quote Reply

Prev Next