Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Bike is off trainer and outside ready to go
Quote | Reply
Stellar day in Michigan shaping up. Gonna go test the road legs. Later will hit Ann Arbor for burritos and an IPA. Lakes still have ice, but gotta guess it won’t be long before the oar blades hit the water.
All is well , hope ya’ll have a great day. Over and Out.

sometimes
Quote Reply
Re: Bike is off trainer and outside ready to go [mustangchef] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes here in southern Wisconsin as well. For all the decades we've been recording temps here we've had a total of 13 days in February that hit 60+. Yesterday we had one and another likely today and 3-4 more this week. Unfortunately timed with a bad chest cold. Biked yesterday with a boatload of snot rockets
Quote Reply
Re: Bike is off trainer and outside ready to go [LorenzoP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LorenzoP wrote:
Yes here in southern Wisconsin as well. For all the decades we've been recording temps here we've had a total of 13 days in February that hit 60+. Yesterday we had one and another likely today and 3-4 more this week. Unfortunately timed with a bad chest cold. Biked yesterday with a boatload of snot rockets
siiiiick1

sometimes
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
WRONG FORUM

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Agree! Rode up to Auburn Hills and back this afternoon. Got yelled at only once.

king of the road says you move too slow
KING OF THE ROAD SAYS YOU MOVE TOO SLOW
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It was 68 and sunny here in K'zoo today. Absolutely perfect. I rode 2 hours and realized that it's the only time I've ever rode without leg warmers or tights in Feb. I've had opportunity to do so every other month of the year before (Dec & Jan on travels), but hadn't in Feb...and to do that here at home in a month where I'm usually riding studded tires or the rollers was crazy!

I needed this reprieve from the gray skies. To celebrate, I made a batch of cold brew coffee concentrate & took the kids out for ice cream.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I didn't ride or run. I did get out the convertible, ate ice cream, grilled burgers, drank beer, sat in the direct sun with shorts and t-shirt on and got the tiniest bit of sunburn. Really a perfect day.
Quote Reply
Re: Bike is off trainer and outside ready to go [ttocsmi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ttocsmi wrote:
Agree! Rode up to Auburn Hills and back this afternoon. Got yelled at only once.

I guess BLeP will use the camping excuse again.

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Re: Bike is off trainer and outside ready to go [Leddy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Leddy wrote:
ttocsmi wrote:

I guess BLeP will use the camping excuse again.

Is camping his code for IBMf?

#WeAreTheForge #BlackGunsMatter

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
mustangchef wrote:
Stellar day in Michigan shaping up. Gonna go test the road legs. Later will hit Ann Arbor for burritos and an IPA. Lakes still have ice, but gotta guess it won’t be long before the oar blades hit the water.
All is well , hope ya’ll have a great day. Over and Out.

Son, you better be talking about your motorcycle...

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Bike is off trainer and outside ready to go [MidwestRoadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

I needed this reprieve from the gray skies. To celebrate, I made a batch of cold brew coffee concentrate & took the kids out for ice cream.[/quote]hah , did the ice cream in Ann Arbor last night as well. The streets were jammed.

sometimes
Quote Reply