Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Vice principal at my kids' school charged with sexual battery [vitus979] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
About a year ago, an acquaintance was arrested and charged on allegations of sex with one of his high school students. I wouldn't call him a friend, but he was always friendly whenever I spoke with him, and I genuinely thought he was a good guy. I was totally shocked. It was like a sucker punch.
Quote Reply
Re: Vice principal at my kids' school charged with sexual battery [champy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
champy wrote:
So many people commenting on that article about "innocent until proven guilty".

"innocent... until you get laid by one of your teachers!"
Quote Reply
Re: Vice principal at my kids' school charged with sexual battery [vitus979] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
vitus979 wrote:

I'm afraid, however, that nothing new is happening in the world. Just the same old same old.

I don't think that's true. This whole bit with female sexual offenders seems like a fairly recent phenomenon.

What rock have you been living under? Is 1996 "recent" enough for you?

https://en.wikipedia.org/.../Mary_Kay_Letourneau

Shit, even the Lifetime TV movie version came out in 2000.
Last edited by: OneGoodLeg: Feb 17, 17 14:53
Quote Reply
Re: Vice principal at my kids' school charged with sexual battery [OneGoodLeg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I remember. It was so shocking they made a lifetime movie out of it.

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply
Re: Vice principal at my kids' school charged with sexual battery [H-] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
H- wrote:
vitus979 wrote:
http://www.cdapress.com/article/20170216/ARTICLE/170219796

She's been charged with having sex with a minor when she was a teacher at another school about a year ago.

What the hell is going on in the world.

Sorry to hear that. It is hard when it hits close to home.

I'm afraid, however, that nothing new is happening in the world. Just the same old same old. I think that most people don't realize the frequency with which this stuff occurs. Here in Birmingham, Alabama, I'd guess I see about 3-4 cases a year in local news -- and I probably miss at least half.

Well theres yer got dang problem right thur!
Quote Reply

Prev Next