Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Cervelo RS w/ super record & zip 202 firecrest - new price
Quote | Reply
2009 Cervelo RS 61cm:

In 2011 I stripped this bike and built it with Campagnolo Super Record gruppo and 3T LTD cockpit and seatpost. In 2012 I added Zipp 202 Firecrest Carbon Clinchers. In this configuration the bike comes in at under 15 pounds.

The frame is in good condition. Some heel scuff on the drive side chain stay and miscellaneous scratches. This has been a dry weather only bike since 2011. Very light and incredibly responsive.

$2,500. I'll pay ground shipping with insurance to any continental US location. I can accept Venmo or PayPal for payment.

2012 BMC GF01 61cm:

This bike was stripped in the fall of 2016 and built up with a brand new Ultegra 6800 gruppo and new Giant carbon clincher wheelset. It has not been ridden since the rebuild. Bike weighs 16 pounds. Light and comfortable. The top tube on this frame had a small crack in it that was repaired by Ruckus Composites in Portland during the summer of 2016.

$1,500. I'll pay ground shipping with insurance to any continental US location. I can accept Venmo or PayPal for payment.

If interested in both bikes, I'll take $3,600. This is less then what the cost of the components on these bikes would cost.

Cervelo RS

BMC GF01

Last edited by: Scott in PDX: Mar 2, 17 9:07
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo RS w/ super record & zip 202, and BMC GF01 61cm w/ Ultegra 6800 road bikes [Scott in PDX] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump...

I've tried uploading more photos of the BMC, but they're not showing up. DM me with an email address and I'm happy to reply with additional photos.

Scott
Last edited by: Scott in PDX: Feb 16, 17 13:26
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo RS w/ super record & zip 202 firecrest - new price [Scott in PDX] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BMC is sold. New price on Cervelo = $2,100. I'll include a spare Chorus cassette and brake pads.
Quote Reply