Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Woman rapes her 4 year old child and livestreams it?
Quote | Reply
WTF is it with people committing crimes and live streaming it? How stupid do you have to be do that?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mother-charged-raping-four-old-152441845.html

A mother has been charged with raping a four-year-old boy and broadcasting it live on an internet video streaming application.
India Kirksey, from West Hill, Ohio, was arrested after someone watched her recording of the incident called the authorities from more than 1,000 miles away in Texas.
Prosecutors said she had recorded herself performing a sex act with the child using the Periscope app, which she then uploaded to the internet.
Police said she confessed to performing oral sex on the boy during an interview.
A family member of Ms Kirksey told the 9 On Your Side news channel, that she was not guilty and suffers with special needs.
"We as family try to the best we can to get her therapy and talk to her, maintain her safety, but sometimes you can only do so much," said the woman, who did not wish to be identified. "This is not in her character. It's not something she would do.
Quote Reply
Re: Woman rapes her 4 year old child and livestreams it? [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm a sex crimes detective. This does not surprise or shock me. The internet has made perversion and depravity a commodity.

"In case of flood climb to safety"
Quote Reply
Re: Woman rapes her 4 year old child and livestreams it? [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Death penalty
Quote Reply
Re: Woman rapes her 4 year old child and livestreams it? [just jack] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
just jack wrote:
I'm a sex crimes detective. This does not surprise or shock me. The internet has made perversion and depravity a commodity.

You have a tough job. I don't envy you one bit. The article indicated that the woman's family said she has mental illness - which isn't surprising. Would you say that is often the case in crimes like this?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No. Unless you consider sexual compulsion a form of mental illness (I don't). Personality disorders are common among sex offenders in my experience, especially forms of narcissism. But more often then not, the aberrant behavior and desires don't have a rational explanation. Also, a lot (maybe most) of offenders who victimize children aren't truly pedophiles. They offend against children because they are accessible not because they prefer children.

"In case of flood climb to safety"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Money. people pay for this shit. Remember the dirtbag I knew in college. He was requesting crap like this. And went to prison for it. Not long enough.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: Woman rapes her 4 year old child and livestreams it? [just jack] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the explanation and for the work that you do. It has to be a difficult job and I'm glad there are people who do it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Man I that is rough work I would think it would be hard to not go mad yourself. I'm glad there are people like you willing to take that job.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply