Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

"thank you for your concern, but don’t use France as an excuse for your arseholery."
Quote | Reply
SMACK. This was part of a response to the President's tweet after the incident in Paris last week.

Source and complete post is here.

Facebook Post

Edit: Added Facebook Post
Last edited by: HandHeartCrown: Feb 9, 17 10:18
Quote Reply
Re: "thank you for your concern, but don’t use France as an excuse for your arseholery." [HandHeartCrown] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wow. smack. somebody on Facebook said something about something. smack. wow.
Quote Reply
Re: "thank you for your concern, but don’t use France as an excuse for your arseholery." [ironmayb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ironmayb wrote:

Yeah, I think Twitter is the preferred channel these days unless you're posting cat videos.
Quote Reply
Re: "thank you for your concern, but don’t use France as an excuse for your arseholery." [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WelshinPhilly wrote:
ironmayb wrote:

Yeah, I think Twitter is the preferred channel these days unless you're posting cat videos.

Did someone mention cat video? Where?
Quote Reply
Re: "thank you for your concern, but don’t use France as an excuse for your arseholery." [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WelshinPhilly wrote:
ironmayb wrote:

I would be equally shocked if someone I never heard of said something on Twitter the way this person I never heard of said something on Facebook.

Plus this person I never heard of said something anti-Trump on Facebook which I think is unprecedented in the history of Facebook.
Quote Reply
Re: "thank you for your concern, but don’t use France as an excuse for your arseholery." [SH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SH wrote:
WelshinPhilly wrote:
ironmayb wrote:

Did someone mention cat video? Where?

Duh... Facebook.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Duh... Facebook.

=( I've seen those already.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
WelshinPhilly wrote:
ironmayb wrote:

To be fair, you can't reveal all the errors in a TrumpTweet in just 140 characters; so you post in to FB and share the link on Twitter

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: "thank you for your concern, but don’t use France as an excuse for your arseholery." [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RandMart wrote:
WelshinPhilly wrote:
ironmayb wrote:

To be fair, you can't reveal all the errors in a TrumpTweet in just 140 characters; so you post in to FB and share the link on Twitter

SMACK!!
Quote Reply
Re: "thank you for your concern, but don’t use France as an excuse for your arseholery." [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Dad, you keep re-Tweeting @realDonaldTrump and @POTUS. Are the FBI gonna come to our house?"

"Honey, if the FBI came to every house that critically re-Tweeted @realDonaldTrump and @POTUS, they'd spend their Saturday mornings going house-to-house like Jehovah's Witnesses"

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: "thank you for your concern, but don’t use France as an excuse for your arseholery." [HandHeartCrown] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What happened in Paris last week?

#WeAreTheForge #BlackGunsMatter

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Actually what I found most interesting about this whole thing is the line in her response. "(I mean, just the usual since Charlie Hebdo or nov 2015 attacks)."
Quote Reply