BCtriguy1 wrote:
eb wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
Tomato is a fruit.

Yes.

And ketchup is a vegetable.

Don't confuse politics with science.

It's bad, I know.

But it gets worse. Turns out that pizza is a vegetable.
http://www.nbcnews.com/...e-congress-says-yes/

Thanks, Obama!
Quote Reply
Re: Trump signs barrage of EOs!! [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
eb wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
Tomato is a fruit.

Yes.

So you're a climate denier!

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Trump signs barrage of EOs!! [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
eb wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
Tomato is a fruit.

Yes.

Yes. I deny the existence of a climate.

I just like pizza the way it was meant to be made!

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
eb wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
Tomato is a fruit.

Yes.

And just to really derail this thread I'll say this about the climate:

I am not a scientist or even close to an expert on the subject of climate change. I dont really have an informed opinion, one way or the other, on the topic. My gut feeling is that humans play way too small a role on earth to significantly impact our climate when other forces we don't fully understand are at play. That being said, I think we need to be far better stewards of our environment for more immediate reasons, like controlling pollution, preservation of fresh water and food sources, combatting deforestation, destruction of wildlife habitats, etc. Basically respecting and preserving our environment as best we can. We have much more pressing matters to address that relate to our immediate health then something as abstract as climate change.

Now, back to that pizza.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think we need to be far better stewards of our environment for more immediate reasons, like controlling pollution, preservation of fresh water and food sources, combatting deforestation, destruction of wildlife habitats, etc. Basically respecting and preserving our environment as best we can.

Not good enough. I hereby brand you as anti-science. Repent, heretic!

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
Duffy wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
eb wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
Tomato is a fruit.

Yes.

I am not a scientist or even close to an expert on the subject of climate change. I dont really have an informed opinion, one way or the other, on the topic. My gut feeling is that humans play way too small a role on earth to significantly impact our climate when other forces we don't fully understand are at play. That being said, I think we need to be far better stewards of our environment for more immediate reasons, like controlling pollution, preservation of fresh water and food sources, combatting deforestation, destruction of wildlife habitats, etc. Basically respecting and preserving our environment as best we can. We have much more pressing matters to address that relate to our immediate health then something as abstract as climate change.

Now, back to that pizza.

I agree 100% and even go a step further.

Our arrogant and misguided trip down the rabbit hole of climatechangetology is to the detriment, in many cases, of the goal of cleaner air and water.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

And this thread was never on the rails to begin with...

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Trump signs barrage of EOs!! [vitus979] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
vitus979 wrote:
I think we need to be far better stewards of our environment for more immediate reasons, like controlling pollution, preservation of fresh water and food sources, combatting deforestation, destruction of wildlife habitats, etc. Basically respecting and preserving our environment as best we can.

Not good enough. I hereby brand you as anti-science. Repent, heretic!

Just like if you dont stand up and shout at the top of your lungs that Trump is a nazi then you yourself are also a nazi.

You damn nazi!

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pizza and Mexican...two of my favorite foods! Just isn't possible for me to cook either one of these foods at home and it come even close to what I can get at a good restaurant. I've accepted that I suck at both and leave it to the professionals.

Holy shit this is way off track thought it was the other pizza thread! Get this thing back on topic and stop confusing people!
Last edited by: SkipG: Feb 5, 17 15:07
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
Duffy wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
eb wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
Tomato is a fruit.

Yes.

Now, back to that pizza.

I agree 100% and even go a step further.

Our arrogant and misguided trip down the rabbit hole of climatechangetology is to the detriment, in many cases, of the goal of cleaner air and water.

I bet Barry's left eyelid started twitching when you were typing that.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Basically respecting and preserving our environment as best we can.

Screw that. Respect has to be earned!
Quote Reply

Prev Next