Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

uh oh, remember that tool the fbi had built to crack the iphone?
Quote | Reply
just as predicted, it was hacked and leaked online.

http://www.redmondpie.com/...tools-leaked-online/

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply
Re: uh oh, remember that tool the fbi had built to crack the iphone? [veganerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Completely impossible. Nothing leaks. I know this to be true because i looked it up on wikipedia
Quote Reply
Re: uh oh, remember that tool the fbi had built to crack the iphone? [veganerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
veganerd wrote:
just as predicted, it was hacked and leaked online.

http://www.redmondpie.com/...tools-leaked-online/

Does anyone really think this wasn't going to happen?

I have a personality disorder, I don't drink coffee...
Quote Reply
Re: uh oh, remember that tool the fbi had built to crack the iphone? [wasusnowme] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We didn't need a government agency to accelerate it and that's what basically happened.
Quote Reply
Re: uh oh, remember that tool the fbi had built to crack the iphone? [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
racin_rusty wrote:
We didn't need a government agency to accelerate it and that's what basically happened.

Actually, the government being involved is a good thing in this case as we now have confirmation the data on our phones can be used against us for governmental prosecution or criminal extortion.

I have a personality disorder, I don't drink coffee...
Quote Reply
Re: uh oh, remember that tool the fbi had built to crack the iphone? [wasusnowme] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Riley v. California is a landmark United States Supreme Court case in which the Court unanimously held that the warrantless search and seizure of digital contents of a cell phone during an arrest is unconstitutional."

You never know when info like this may come in handy.

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks Putin.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This is likely a stupid question, but - Why do firms like this Israeli firm keep information like this on servers that are connected to the internet?

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I miss the good old days when if someone was going to steal from you they had to break into your house.
Quote Reply