Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Eat more Kale
Quote | Reply
http://www.sfgate.com/...ls-want-10903762.php

I honestly couldn't tell if this was satire or not? If it was satire not absurd enough, a bit understated if you will. If it was true, holy smokes!
Quote Reply
Re: Eat more Kale [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not satire. The part about the phalanx of gays was probably a little tongue in cheek. But yeah, people are serious about that.

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's hard to tell; the overall tone was tongue-in-cheek.

But I call BS on this:
"She can do more than 20 push-ups. She does the full push-ups, not the knee variation."
Quote Reply
Re: Eat more Kale [eb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
eb wrote:

But I call BS on this:
"She can do more than 20 push-ups. She does the full push-ups, not the knee variation."

What is this, North Korea?

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I like how she's "reliably" liberal (she's so reliable, yay!) as opposed to "staunch" conservative (those old curmudgeons!!!!).

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Eat more Kale [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take staunch over reliable, thank you very much. Staunch implies strength and steadfastness. Reliable makes you sound like a subservient patsy.

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply
Re: Eat more Kale [vitus979] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm just waiting for the entire masse replacement of RBG Breyer and Kennedy and the meltdown that would create (and possible police state)
Quote Reply
Re: Eat more Kale [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
eb wrote:

But I call BS on this:

What is this, North Korea?

I'd like to know how long she can kneel on a broom handle. That seems like a very North Korean measure of fitness.

"The right to party is a battle we have fought, but we'll surrender and go Amish... NOT!" -Wayne Campbell
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Imagine the street masses, broken windows and cars on fire if both Ginsburg and Kennedy have to replaced in the next 4 years. Actually, it would be in the next 3 because you can guarantee the Dems would block and appointments in Trump's last year, if they have the votes.
Quote Reply