Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Trump - giving credit when due
Quote | Reply
Class move going to Dover to meet with the Navy Seal's family. Hopefully it was his moment where he feels the full responsibility of the job. It was his call for that op over the weekend and he could have easily not made the stand up move. Don't like the guy, but he gets an A+ on this one.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump - giving credit when due [tigermilk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I 100% agree.

tigermilk wrote:
Class move going to Dover to meet with the Navy Seal's family. Hopefully it was his moment where he feels the full responsibility of the job. It was his call for that op over the weekend and he could have easily not made the stand up move. Don't like the guy, but he gets an A+ on this one.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You're a racist, sexist, bigot, homophobe, nazi, kitten killer!!!!

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes, class act.

Reminds me of when Bush Jr. would get a lot of heat for the war. He would make visits to soldiers in the hospital without any fanfare.
Last edited by: Sanuk: Feb 1, 17 17:27
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Agree. I don't like him but this is one he got right. Little fanfare, unannounced visit with the family. Well done.

"You can never win or lose if you don't run the race." - Richard Butler

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Agreed. I actually have a little glimmer of hope that he can, actually, act presidential

I'm also with him on getting drugs to market more cheaply and reducing costs.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump - giving credit when due [ChrisM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ChrisM wrote:
Agreed. I actually have a little glimmer of hope that he can, actually, act presidential

Whoever you are, I'm telling Chris that you hacked his ST account.

#WeAreTheForge #BlackGunsMatter

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Re: Trump - giving credit when due [CruseVegas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CruseVegas wrote:
ChrisM wrote:

Whoever you are, I'm telling Chris that you hacked his ST account.

Ha, No one really knows who I am

But to be serious, it's funny how when I questioned shit Obama did the folks on the left screamed, and now when I question shit Trump... or Drumpf... does, people on the right scream.

People are kinda stupid

But don't get me wrong, I still think he's a colossal fuckstick. He and President Bannon are gonna get a lot of people killed
Last edited by: ChrisM: Feb 1, 17 19:12
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm almost certain he didn't talk about how he won the election because he usually doesn't do anything inappropriate.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Seems like a no brainer. First service member killed on his watch. Why not go? Take attention away from everything else he is doing wrong, plus he has 50 people telling him it would be a good idea. Probably not his idea to begin with.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump - giving credit when due [tri_kid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tri_kid wrote:
Seems like a no brainer. First service member killed on his watch. Why not go? Take attention away from everything else he is doing wrong, plus he has 50 people telling him it would be a good idea. Probably not his idea to begin with.

Considering reuters is reporting that "Trump approved his first covert counterterrorism operation without sufficient intelligence, ground support or adequate backup preparations," it's the least he could do.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump - giving credit when due [ChrisM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The media narrative I see is an 8yr old girl was killed in the Op - but that's CNN. I agree with the post - I credit him for the visit and hope it weighs heavily on his role as POTUS.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump - giving credit when due [JD21] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Obama killed kids to. And yes the media covered it. But not like this. Only really liberal sources have it much play.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3141688

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: Trump - giving credit when due [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sure, but Obama was a sensitive, caring, emotional human. Trump kills little kids for fun then visits the family of the killer for kicks. You really need to spend more time in California and NYC so you can gain perspective.

BTW, I live in SoCal, am currently in NYC on business, and can't wait to move to our home in Tucson in 2 yrs. The ridiculous liberal vitriol is generally entertaining but is starting to bore me with its predictability
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Trump kills little kids for fun then visits the family of the killer for kicks.

He doesn't kill kids for fun. He kills kids because he thinks that will stop terrorists. Because any parent who had their kids killed by another country would probably just give up.

“We’re fighting a very politically correct war,” Trump observed. “And the other thing with the terrorists — you have to take out their families. When you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families! They care about their lives, don’t kid yourselves. They say they don’t care about their lives. But you have to take out their families.”
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I love Tucson. I don't get down there enough.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply