Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

All Lives Matter rallies at several US airports in support for refugee lives
Quote | Reply
I mean.....I'm assuming its happening, though I haven't specifically heard Hanity or Thomi Lauren mention it.

-----------------------------Baron Von Speedypants
-----------------------------RunTraining articles here:
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...runtraining;#1612485
Last edited by: BarryP: Feb 1, 17 15:00
Quote Reply
Re: All Live Matter rallies at several US airports in support for refugee lives [BarryP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: All Live Matter rallies at several US airports in support for refugee lives [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: All Lives Matter rallies at several US airports in support for refugee lives [BarryP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just thought the All Lives Matter people would want to know about it.

Quote Reply
Re: All Lives Matter rallies at several US airports in support for refugee lives [BarryP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well, I am sure that Hannity thinks that refuge lives matter. It's just that the threat of letting in a terrorist is so high that they have to matter somewhere else.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm gonna ask you this as nice as I possibly can: Did you have a stroke while you were posting that?

It made no sense whatsoever. Can we get an interpretation?

BarryP wrote:
I mean.....I'm assuming its happening, though I haven't specifically heard Hanity or Thomi Lauren mention it.
Quote Reply
Re: All Lives Matter rallies at several US airports in support for refugee lives [MidwestRoadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well, there were lots of people at the airports in support of letting refugees in. That seems like a pretty big event of helping lives that matter, so I'm going on the assumption that All Lives Matter is probably there and I just haven't heard about it.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's unlikely that I'm alone here, but it still doesn't make sense.

Could someone speak the mysterious language of Barry and interpret this for us?
Quote Reply
Re: All Lives Matter rallies at several US airports in support for refugee lives [MidwestRoadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He's talking about the people who responded to the #blacklivesmatter movement by noting that "all lives matter." He's saying they're hypocrites because he hasn't heard about them protesting at airports- meaning, according to him, they don't think refugee lives matter.

You really need to adjust that decoder ring.

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply
Re: All Lives Matter rallies at several US airports in support for refugee lives [vitus979] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Man, that's a stretch. Not you, the all lives matter leap with this. I was hoping that there was something logical that I was missing.

vitus979 wrote:
He's talking about the people who responded to the #blacklivesmatter movement by noting that "all lives matter." He's saying they're hypocrites because he hasn't heard about them protesting at airports- meaning, according to him, they don't think refugee lives matter.

Quote Reply
Re: All Lives Matter rallies at several US airports in support for refugee lives [vitus979] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh, they don't need to join the protest. They could....i don't know......say something, anything remotely compassionate about the refugees. I mean, I know we're not talking about a cute blonde upper middle class girl who's been abducted, but *something*.

Or maybe we can start a Refugee Lives Matter movement. Then All Lives Matter will ramp up again.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
vitus979 wrote:

i think this is the most accurate ive ever seen you articulate someone elses position. well done. honestly, i think Midwestroadie was a tad glib, and hes one of my favorite people on here. do better midwest!

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply