Prev Next
Re: Steve Bannon [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Steve Bannon [AlanShearer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
AlanShearer wrote:
BLeP wrote:
So far we have Mark Hamill, Greg Lemond and Philip Seymour Hoffman.

Anyone else?

Duffy's wife? Because until he posts a pic of her . . .

Which he's done several times...

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Steve Bannon [triguy101] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

I'm waiting to see if Virginia Tech's Alumni Magazine does a feature on him for their next issue.

triguy101 wrote:
BLeP wrote:
Is it just me or does Bannon have the classic raging alcoholic face?

I don't know anything about him. Only seen pictures.

He looks like Forge 15yrs ago
Quote Reply
Re: Steve Bannon [Hokiebird] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was wondering the same thing. I'm assuming he was VTCC to, since you can't be in ROTC without being in the Corps.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: Steve Bannon [Old Hickory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Old Hickory wrote:
If you need to know what drinking does to a man's looks...

Wow, love that duplicitous lady killer. That forehead is a big GFY to the species. I wonder if Mary Jo got the yea or nea at the pearly gates. Bannon, I believe is one hell of a boozer. How about we Bannon and Bubba and all go out out for a few drinks. I am not paying😝
Quote Reply
Re: Steve Bannon [orphious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
orphious wrote:

Hitchens for the trifeca.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Re: Steve Bannon [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Steve Bannon [Old Hickory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Old Hickory wrote:
If you need to know what drinking does to a man's looks...

I saw Teddy in person once in my life, at a New Year's Eve party in Aspen 1985/86. My first thought was along the lines of "Holy crap, there's a Famous Person". My second thought was "Holy crap, so that's what an alcoholic looks like".
Quote Reply
Re: Steve Bannon [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looks like Robert Redford + Garrison Keillor + 2 quarts of Colt 45.

http://www.litespeed.com
Quote Reply
Re: Steve Bannon [eb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You should go to an aa meeting for shits and giggles.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: Steve Bannon [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote | Reply
I'm not sure I could handle it. I've lost a couple of family members to alcoholism; if I see a drunk celebrity it's one thing, but seeing people who want to change but can't is another.

P. S. Martina Navratilova walked into the same party with a stunning blonde on her arm. Pretty heady stuff back then.
Quote Reply
Re: Steve Bannon [eb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've been to my share of AA meetings. Enlightening.

Quote Reply

Prev Next