Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Forget about immigrants, here's the real threat we have to worry about!
Quote | Reply
Squirrels!! Those nasty fluffy-tailed tree rats are out to take over the world, one power disruption at a time!

http://www.realclearlife.com/...blem-infrastructure/

Quote | Reply
spot wrote:
Squirrels!! Those nasty fluffy-tailed tree rats are out to take over the world, one power disruption at a time!

http://www.realclearlife.com/...blem-infrastructure/

Aww! You crazy, those little guys are cute. Besides squirrels don't crap. Have you ever seen squirrel pooh? Mice and rats are disgusting crap everywhere!
Quote Reply
Re: Forget about immigrants, here's the real threat we have to worry about! [spot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't trust them, they steal things.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IANwb_qT1gg
Quote Reply
Re: Forget about immigrants, here's the real threat we have to worry about! [spot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We have a little bastard squirrel that likes to eat/sleep/hide in the trash can outside the front door of our office building. Little fuck stick scares the shit out of me every once in a while when I drop my morning trash on my way into the building, he comes jumping out with no warning. He will meet his end violently some day.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did you know there used to be squirrel migrations?

king of the road says you move too slow
KING OF THE ROAD SAYS YOU MOVE TOO SLOW
Quote Reply
Re: Forget about immigrants, here's the real threat we have to worry about! [mck414] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mck414 wrote:
We have a little bastard squirrel that likes to eat/sleep/hide in the trash can outside the front door of our office building. Little fuck stick scares the shit out of me every once in a while when I drop my morning trash on my way into the building, he comes jumping out with no warning. He will meet his end violently some day.

Are you saying that you bring your trash to the work dumpster? ;)

In all semi-seriousness, we lost power a few months ago as a squirrel zapped itself at the nearby pole transformer. Lineman from the utility had to cross our property to get to it so I talked to him and he said it happens all the time.
Quote Reply
Re: Forget about immigrants, here's the real threat we have to worry about! [SailorSam] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No, I generally eat during my commute to work, so it's my napkin, banana peel, maybe disposable coffee cup, etc.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I watched a squirrel short out a transformer once. It sizzled for the better part of a minute.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply