Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Kuso - Grossest Film?
Quote | Reply
In case you didn't know, Kuso is like saying Shit in Japanese. Sounds like it.

http://www.independent.co.uk/...e-date-a7546781.html

Wonder how it compares to the Human Centipede movies?

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: Kuso - Grossest Film? [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I knew you would jump on this.

Appears the showing at Sundance had a few walk-outs.
Quote Reply
Re: Kuso - Grossest Film? [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
worse than salo or dogtooth?

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply
Re: Kuso - Grossest Film? [veganerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Probably has no real entertainment value from reading the description. At last Salo and Dogtooth had plots. Speaking of Salo, it has been a while. Maybe I should open the vault and find that one.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply