Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Hey crusevegas!!!
Quote | Reply
Next time you are in Phoenix with your rifle let me know. I just joined a club with a 1200 yard open range with propositioned steel targets.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: Hey crusevegas!!! [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TheForge wrote:
Next time you are in Phoenix with your rifle let me know. I just joined a club with a 1200 yard open range with propositioned steel targets.

I'm here in Scottsdale now. I picked up another Savage Bolt action .223. Is that the one by BA?

#WeAreTheForge #BlackGunsMatter

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Re: Hey crusevegas!!! [CruseVegas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, Cowtown. I'm going there today to knock off the rust off my savage. I'm really wanting a 6.5 creedmore myself but am stuck between going with the ruger precision or another savage.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What time? I am planning on going to BA tomorrow on my way back. Not sure if I could make today work, but I sure would like to.

#WeAreTheForge #BlackGunsMatter

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Re: Hey crusevegas!!! [CruseVegas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Be there at noon. PM me if you want my phone number. But my phone doesn't work out there.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hasn't the RPR had a few QC issues?
Quote Reply
Re: Hey crusevegas!!! [owen.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not anything significant I've heard of. I file it under the for the thousands sold, 4 or 5 internet experts had an issue and were vocal about it and it magnified. Sort of like the sig 320. Some people have had extraction issues with it, sourced to the extractor. This is an issue that happens from time to time with every handgun. Yet I find a lot of people just send their guns back to sig when a 3 dollar part could be swapped in 5 minutes. So it's an issue for the gun as a whole. I mean, at the end of the day the RPR is a match grade AR barrel mated to a Ruger American rifle receiver merged with an AR-10 lower receiver. There isn't much that can go wrong.

If you go by this logic, you would assume every other glock 40 cal blows up. Since there are a lot of stories of that happening, often with police.

Quote Reply