Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: I was wrong... [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
triathlete37 wrote:
It's funny all the ass clowns that said a year ago that he wouldn't be President.

To be clear, I predicted that he would die "of natural causes" before being sworn in.

Either way I'm glad you were wrong. The thought of Pence in office scares the shit out of me.

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Re: I was wrong... [Brownie28] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Brownie28 wrote:
H- wrote:
That man was a double, not the real Donald.

There is a ZERO POINT ZERO percent chance that makeup artists can replicate that flowing mane of yellowish-whitish-orangish hair. Donald J Trump is as unique a human as has ever existed, in many ways.

Odds are small or replication. But his hair seemed more normal than usual and I even thought he let someone do it for him today. I think the odds are higher that it wasn't Trump than that fluffy was wrong.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Re: I was wrong... [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jkca1 wrote:
Duffy wrote:
triathlete37 wrote:
It's funny all the ass clowns that said a year ago that he wouldn't be President.

To be clear, I predicted that he would die "of natural causes" before being sworn in.

Either way I'm glad you were wrong. The thought of Pence in office scares the shit out of me.

Maybe the Pence was picked because Trump had keen survival instincts.

It's like, "Hey, you kill me and you'll end up with this nut..."

Fucking genius.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
jkca1 wrote:
Duffy wrote:
triathlete37 wrote:

Fucking genius.

Funniest thing I read today. Have a good weekend man.

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Re: I was wrong... [Rodred] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rodred wrote:
wasusnowme wrote:
Bummer

Classy. Why don't you grow a pair and say what you really wish would happen to him.

Nothing life threatening, just some pre-inauguration scandal that would have made his inauguration impossible.

And yes, bummer WAS the perfect response to Duffy's post.

I have a personality disorder, I don't drink coffee...
Last edited by: wasusnowme: Jan 20, 17 14:11
Quote Reply
Re: I was wrong... [Fleck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fleck wrote:
This is not meant to re-battle the election - Trump bizarrely seems to be doing that in every 2nd or third tweet (when does he give that up??). He did win the Electoral College vote and he is now the President of the United States. However, in a country of 330 million [edit] people it was only about 100,000 people in a couple of the swing states, that this whole thing tipped on for Trump - that's it!

Less than that.

It all hinged on about 17,000 people changing their votes in Michigan and Wisconsin. The last time Michigan voted Republican was 88. The last time both went red was 84.
Trump won both states by a combined 33,450 votes. If 17,000 voted like they historically had, Hillary would have won. That's all it took - 5,100 people in Michigan and 12,000 people in Wisconsin.

You could focus on the 44,292 that Trump won by in historically blue Pennsylvania instead - if she carried PA, that would have been enough with MI and WI red - but the PA margin of victory > WI+MI margin.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Fucking genius.

That's some serious dark, genius humor! :)

Well played!

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Quote Reply
Re: I was wrong... [Fleck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fleck wrote:

Fucking genius.

That's some serious dark, genius humor! :)

Well played!

All due respect to Duffy, but I heard this back when Bush picked Quayle as his VP.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
wasusnowme wrote:
Bummer

I'm willing to give him a chance.

This country will be better off if he is a successful president.

I have an open mind.

I hope he's successful. I don't like the guy.. never have. I think he's a real d-bag. But if he's successful, it means that we as a country have been successful and it's hard to argue with that.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The Rousey call earns you free pass.
Quote Reply

Prev Next