Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Iran released the hostages the day before Reagan, now Mexico extradicts El Chapo the day before Trump! [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kinder and gentler Trump. He is all 1000 points of light. YUGE light!!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Iran released the hostages the day before Reagan, now Mexico extradicts El Chapo the day before Trump! [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is like ghadafi surrendering to W. Bush on terror

Mexico didn't want to be a minute late in turning el chapo over to el jefe trumpo. Somebody pissed their pants over the prospect of being late

Mexico wanted to be on Lombardi time on this one
Quote Reply
Re: Iran released the hostages the day before Reagan, now Mexico extradicts El Chapo the day before Trump! [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
JSA wrote:
LOL!!!! That's what Team Donkey tried to claim about the hostages!

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

Trump has not even taken office yet and he saved a Carrier plant! He got El Chapo! Just wait until he actually takes office!

Carrier? Pffft They employ what? 87 people. Obama singlehandedly saved the entire auto industry. That's like 123 million jobs. Without Obama you'd be riding a pony to work.

How many years did it take Obama to get to that point? Trump's saving jobs before taking office!

I'm telling you, they will be re-carving Mount Rushmore before he leaves office.

USA! USA! USA!

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Iran released the hostages the day before Reagan, now Mexico extradicts El Chapo the day before Trump! [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just what we need, another Mexican sucking at the US taxpayers tit.

The fee to cover the average cost of incarceration for Federal inmates in Fiscal Year 2014 was $30,619.85 ($83.89 per day).

https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2015/03/09/2015-05437/annual-determination-of-average-cost-of-incarceration

Thanks, Trump!

"Human existence is based upon two pillars: Compassion and knowledge. Compassion without knowledge is ineffective; Knowledge without compassion is inhuman." Victor Weisskopf.
Quote Reply
Re: Iran released the hostages the day before Reagan, now Mexico extradicts El Chapo the day before Trump! [Alvin Tostig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well there is an easy solution for that.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: Iran released the hostages the day before Reagan, now Mexico extradicts El Chapo the day before Trump! [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well there is an easy solution for that.

It won't take long...

Quote Reply

Prev Next